Need Ressie for studio @ OKW or BWV from 11/ 8 to 11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

monarch

Earning My Ears
We are willing to listen to all reasonable offers.

By our calculations (never done this before, so double check behind us) that is 82 points if at OKW or 87 points at BW (but we also need someone to make the ressie for us since we are not DVC owners).

Thanks.

I see you've bumped it up. I don't think anyone is ignoring you, I think it just may be sold out.

I think you probably are right, but I'll wait it out just a bit longer. In the past few months, I have seen a number of people's plans change at the last minute. Perhaps I'll be able to help someone out who has to re-arrange their trip to a different time (but whose points will run out sooner).

Just an idea, but if you are willing to change resorts, you might have better luck getting a Sunday-Thurs ressie rather than the entire thing since most DVC'ers book their ressies that way since the points are less Sun-thurs nights.

Still looking for last minute plan changes . . . if that is you and you have a ressie for these dates but can no longer use it, please let me know.

Thanks.

I the week before available if you are flexible. Everything seems sold out 10/24 through 11/15 at all Villas. Don't know why. I'd like $10 per point. It's a 83 point rental.

Reply to klynch@corpnetworking.com

I am surprised that you are still looking. I don't know what the availability is like at OKW for your week. Maybe not all the dates are available. You can't find an owner who is willing to waitlist for you or is it because of the price you can't agree on? Just curious. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter