• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Need Restaurant Recommendations ~

Our must eats so far are Chef Mickey´s for breakfast, Crystal Palace (breakfast or dinner) and Sci Fi diner (lunch).

This year we´re also going to try: Boma, Kona, Coral Reef, Marrakesh, Tony´s, Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Tusker House and Maya Grill.

Cape May Cafe is a good choice. Its out of the parks (Yacht and Beach Club)

We have never eaten at Biergarten, but have an ADR for our upcoming trip. I would be interested in hearing why not Biergarten?

We are very much looking forward to Biergarten next month too...I hope it isn't horrible!! My dd is taking German so we thought it would be fun...oh no...

We love Boma, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace and had fun at 50's Primetime

We are very much looking forward to Biergarten next month too...I hope it isn't horrible!! My dd is taking German so we thought it would be fun...oh no...

We love Boma, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace and had fun at 50's Primetime
Biergarten is one of our favorites. :teeth: We really enjoy German food and the band is really awesome. DH and I recommend this one 100%. :)

Epcot--Tokyo Dining....Volcano Roll and Green Tea Pudding

Animal Kingdom--Yak & Yetti....Potstickers! Fried Cream Cheese Wonton dessert

Animal Kingdom Lodge--Boma...Zebra Domes!

Magic Kingdom...Turkey Legs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter