need some advice please

1ANGIE

Earning My Ears
this will be my daughters first trip to disney world on feb.22 and i was wanting to have something sent to our room to be waiting on her when we got there. do you have any advice of where i can get something special for her. i think i read somewhere you can get things delivered to our room something like a sand bucket or something but i can't remember where i found it. she is 3 so something specific to that age would be great. any advice would be appreciated. :D

I think sometimes guests have things sent to their resort prior to their trip, but I'm not sure of a service that will have something in your room when you get there.

Maybe other posters have more information about this.

I have not heard of any service that has items waiting in your room. What you could do is send a package from your house addressed to her at the hotel. When you arrived, the package would be waiting, you could tell her it was delivered by Minnie. That way you could include those items that you know for sure she would enjoy. You could also post a notice to see if there are individuals who reside in Orlando that may want to do this service on the side.

If you can manage to check in by yourself you can deliver a package to check-in to be delivered later. We did have a package delivered to our other room when my parents checked in several hours after us.

I've read of other families that have gotten their child into the room and suggested changing in the bathroom (or going potty) and then having dad quietly slip outside the door and leave a package on the door and then knock and slip back inside. Then have the child answer the door to find a package for her there.

If your dh is willing to unload the car himself while you take a tour of your resort he can always deposit a gift box/bag on your dd's bed so when she comes in it's waiting for her. He can feign that he has no idea where it came from and that it was "just there"

:earsgirl:

The WDW Florist has a small selection of gifts, goodies balloons,and flowers that they will deliver to your room. Their number is 407-827-3505. Gifts of a Lifetime is a service that will work with you to personalize a gift. They have some prepackaged gifts or they will do a special theme for you. I believe they can even arrange to have deliveries to the parks, if you wanted to create a surprise there instead of the resort.
Their website is www.giftsofalifetime.com

You might also call the resort and ask a cast member for some help - they might be able to buy a small toy at the gift shop to be placed in the room (& charged to your account), or one of the autographed character pictures.
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter