Need Some Help from Seinfeld Fans

Bagels from the episode when Kramer went back to work at the bagel store after being on strike for like, 20 years.

You can't forget the MARBLE RYE!!

Some kind of Pakistani recipe.
Wasn't he the guy who's restaurant
failed and then he was in the final episode,
"Bad man, he is a very, very bad man!" (Jerry)

Syrup
Broccoli(when Jerry was trying to prove Kramer was eating at kenny Rogers chicken and he caught Newman with the food)

Too bad you can't pack Mutton, I think Indian Markets might sell a dried Mutton

Snapple

Bottle of schnapps(the key to Elaines vault)

Funny gift idea!

What was the candy bar that George bought from the vending machine at the car dealship that got stuck and then the mechanic ate it?

The Space pen. don't forget the "pen, he gave Jerry the Pen.

blah blah blah. I LOVE that show. lol

And yes they do exist, we have 2 of them I think we got the at an office supply store.

The real "Soup Nazi" has a line of soup in the supermarket.

51NNlQmcxEL._SY300_.jpg

The frozen yogurt episode where everybody gained weight because it wasn't really fat free.

That is one of my favorites! Actually reading all the posts made me realize that they are all my favorites.

OP, what a great idea.

I wouldn't give him soup. just give him an empty soup can with a note in it saying he can't have soup

Jerry had a lot of cereal boxes. If they still sell those little packs of different types of cereal, you could add that.
And don't forget, they were in alphabetical order! :p

A couple of others:

Paella (Raincoats episode)

Fusilli pasta (The Fusilli Jerry)
http://projects.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/entertainment/seinfeld-bus-tour/8.html

And not food, but maybe add a roll of toilet paper (A Square to Spare)

(Oops, I see a couple of mine were already mentioned.)

I want to put together a Christmas gift bag for my brother of various foods that figured prominently in Seinfield episodes. He is a huge Seinfield fan and would appreciate the humor behind this gift.

He doesn't celebrate Festivus?

didn't Kramer and Newman make sausages in Jerry's apartment once?

Kenny Banya (sp?), gives Jerry a suit and wants a 'meal' in return, Jerry buys him soup/sandwich, "this isn't a meal" was the whole episode. You could wrap a sandwich/small soup, w/ a note that says "this is a meal" or something like that.

Make sure you wrap the candy bar w/ a fork/knife/small plate.

Wow, you folks are AWESOME!!! Thanks for all of the great ideas. I'm going to try to cap this around $25, but you have so many suggestions that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stick to that budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter