Need some pixie dust sent this way long post sorry

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
I have not had the time past few months because I was blessed with being promoted to full time and have been busy working 45 plus hours a week. This was my first full time job in about 8 years. Been a stay at home dad but when the opportunity came to go full time I took it. Well the company annouced for a extension of 2 more years of the pay concession and we still did not have to pay for medical and people are voting the concession down. Will know October 29 if it passes or not. Yep first thing my son who is 8 heard us talking about it that stinks no more MIckey money to go see him:rotfl:Yep he is just like his dad. I am worried sick I turn 50 next year and in Ohio there are no jobs at all not even the low paying jobs are available. Plus at my age it is a double whammy against me. I would appreciate prayers and a little magic my way I am going to need it. Thanks everyone.

I really wish everything gets sorted for you! Here's some pixie dust, I hope it helps! :wizard:

I can use all that I can. My wife is calm right now because as she put it nothing has happened we will deal with it when it happens. But in 2 weeks that is awful quick. I was fortunate to get 3 months of checks with overtime so we paid a few debts down and have a little nest egg to live on. It is not much but at least it is something. Again thanks everyone for the encourgement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter