Need some prayers and good thoughts update post 31

I am so sorry. I lost both of my parents, at different times, in 2011. It is hard.

I spent some time feeling a little lost. I felt like I had lost my connection to the past. I let my husband know that he needed to just listen to my stories. I just felt like I needed to tell them to someone. And really they were my parent's stories. But I needed to keep those stories alive.

It has been a few years, now. But there are still times I feel the need to talk about it. And I mean, in depth. Not just the casual conversations that you would normally have.

My prayers are with you.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and stories. It is nice knowing others who have gone through this and have come out on the other side.

With that being said my mom went to be with my dad last night. It is going to be a long hard road but the last few days I had with her were wonderful. She slipped into a coma Sunday but I think she knew I was there. I took her cat, Clay, to see her and we listened to music.

:grouphug: So very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. She went peacefully, and yes she knew you were there. You and her furbaby and the music let her go peacefully into the night. Your Dad and Mom are now together again, forever. May God Bless you in this difficult time.

So very sorry for your loss. But happy you were able to spend time with her making some last memories. Prayers for strength and peace these next few days. :hug:

I know it's hard and it will be hard, but eventually, a lot of the pain passes, but good memories remain. Hugs to you (and the cat).

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Daughters who have lost their mothers is not a club I wanted to be in, (((HUGS))))

So very sorry, Charming23. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you! I am so sorry :/ I pray it gives you comfort to know your mom and dad are together at complete peace with God. P.S. I love that you brought your mom's cat to see her :) I'm a doggie personal the way but think that was so sweet and must have meant a lot to both Clay and your mom :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think Clay will comfort you, and you will comfort him :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter