Need Soup recipes-Son having Wisdom Teeth out!

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a great week at Vero Beach but today 16 year old son is having his wisdom teeth removed. He doesn't like campbell soup Can anyone help? I think thinner soups are better at first but he could have the creamy ones later this week end. Thanks for your help! (it could include campbell's soups - he just wants them to be homemade)

put alot of margarine on it.....and it will slip down......we did that for our son.....who had four very badly impacted ones.....also......jello goes down easy....as well as puddings.....those have more substance to it.....we also did milk....ice cream....and vanilla in a blender ....that gave more calories.......our poor son still lost about 9 pounds......hope this helps.....and good luck to him

A few years ago I needed to have some teeth pulled. I could not eat. I found that ice cold watermelon is great. It gives you the liquid and is not hard and also makes the gums feel go with the cold of the watermelon. Actually I drove my DH crazy buying watermelons for me. /to this day if I have a problem with my mouth that is the first thing I go for.

I also found to get some food into me that would help, if you like eggs, I soft boiled them or poached them and make sure you chop them very very fine and they also go down easy.

Hope this help

You can also buy Carnation Instant Breakfast; this is filled w/ vitamins.

Your son should be able to eat soft-solids within 2 to 3 days.

Remember not to give him extreme temp. foods. Nothing too HOT or too COLD. Let things warm or cool before eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter