Need suggestion for DHS strategy

Djsbride

Mouseketeer
We're going to HS this coming Tuesday. Ideally we'll be there for early entry but I know my family and most likely that won't realistically happen. I purchased Genie+ for that day and since my son has DAS I already preselected MFSR with an arrival window of 10:30am-11:30am and SDD with arrival window of 3:30pm-4:30pm. Our MUST do attractions besides the prescheduled ones are ROTR, TOT, Rock n Roller Coaster, and MMRR, then everything else is meh, we'll do it if we have time. We want to spend most of our day in Galaxy's Edge. I'm trying to avoid paying ILL$ ROTR. So what would your strategy be if you were in my situation? Party of 4. Would you try to do ROTR selecting a return time with DAS while you ride other things or what do you suggest?

Get a return time to RoTR as soon as it becomes available at 8:30 and get in line for MMRR, then go to Toy Story land do TSMM and AS2. That should put you close to your return time. You never know when it's going to go down so best to plan early.

Get a return time to RoTR as soon as it becomes available at 8:30 and get in line for MMRR, then go to Toy Story land do TSMM and AS2. That should put you close to your return time. You never know when it's going to go down so best to plan early.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter