• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need to Purchase Tickets- Should I Wait on the March Mousesavers Newsletter?

tigergrad

DIS Veteran
Heading to WDW in May 5. Need to purchase my tickets in order to make Fast Pass+ reservations. Should I go ahead and bite the bullett and purchase from UC today or wait to see if there is a bigger discount in the March Mousesavers Newsletter?

Heading to WDW in May 5. Need to purchase my tickets in order to make Fast Pass+ reservations. Should I go ahead and bite the bullett and purchase from UC today or wait to see if there is a bigger discount in the March Mousesavers Newsletter?

No reason to expect much (if any) more discount in March.

Have you checked OTHER discount sites for their current ticket prices?

parksavers.com
boardwalkticketing.com
mapleleaftickets.com

and others.

I only saw a base ticket on Boardwalk Ticketing - the base is cheaper than UT, but couldn't find anywhere to add hopper.

I only saw a base ticket on Boardwalk Ticketing - the base is cheaper than UT, but couldn't find anywhere to add hopper.

You would not "add" the Hopper (or Hopper Plus) to the base ticket.
You would simply buy a Hopper ticket on the page that sells them. HERE.

On the parksavers.com page, click where I've put the red arrows.

parksavers_pg.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Boardwalk Ticketing is the cheapest. Anyone used them before?

Boardwalkticketing.com is an authorized WDW ticket reseller.
I would not have posted that site if it was not one approved by Disney (and DISboard posters) over the years.

I've never head of Boardwalk ticketing before, but we've used UT a number of times. Long ago, we had good results with Mapleleaf. I used Parksavers once, and only had okay results. I went back to UT.

A HUGE plus of UT is their money back deal. Even WDW itself doesn't offer that service on tickets!

At best, the difference between any of them is usually only a few dollars per ticket, and UT almost always offers the lowest price or nearly the lowest price, and they've always been highly reliable.

Put 'em together, it just makes sense: refunds, reliable, and great prices!

I've never head of Boardwalk ticketing before, but we've used UT a number of times. Long ago, we had good results with Mapleleaf. I used Parksavers once, and only had okay results. I went back to UT.

A HUGE plus of UT is their money back deal. Even WDW itself doesn't offer that service on tickets!

Be careful about listing "refunds."
If a guest links the tickets to MDX so that FP+ can be booked (which is something nearly every purchaser does, almost immediately)
the tickets can no longer be returned/refunded.

There is also a 5% restocking fee on tickets that CAN be returned.
(Not a major downside, but it can be important to note.)

Nothing wrong with UT, or course, (they are very reputable) but they do not always have the lowest prices at any given time.

(If you spend as much time as I do with "WDW Tickets" you can find a LOT of
pros and cons for any and all ticket purchase sources and situations.)

Last edited:
Just did a search for 6 day park hoppers on the ones Robo listed and all were within a couple of dollars of each other except ML who were a pretty good bit higher. I don't know about BW or ML but sometimes UT and PS will run a special where you buy x amount of days and one more for free right now UT has a buy a 4 day PH with an extra day for $458.33 and a 5 day PH at $469.23, buy a 6 day PH and an extra day for $474.79 and a 7 day PH for $479.89 so the 4 day with an extra day is a pretty good deal if you are going for 5 days. Wouldn't you know I actually need a 6 day PH for my son for an upcoming trip, we will probably only go to the parks for 5 days but since it's a 5 night trip there is a good possibility we will want to pop into a park for a little while the day we leave or a possibility I'll add an extra night for a 6 night trip but not pop into a park for the morning we are leaving since where we will be boarding his dogs closes earlier on Sundays so we would have to hustle home. Sigh. I have an AP so it's not an issue for me but he let his lapse.

BW $470.20
UT $ 471.69
PS $474.00
ML $494.95

Be careful about listing "refunds."
If a guest links the tickets to MDX so that FP+ can be booked (which is something nearly every purchaser does, almost immediately) the tickets can no longer be returned/refunded.

There is also a 5% restocking fee on tickets that CAN be returned.
(Not a major downside, but it can be important to note.)

Nothing wrong with UT, or course, (they are very reputable) but they do not always have the lowest prices at any given time.

(If you spend as much time as I do with "WDW Tickets" you can find a LOT of
pros and cons for any and all ticket purchase sources and situations.)

AGREED- it is always important to understand the fine print!

Not everyone immediately links their tickets to MDE. Though WDW keeps trending towards shortening the potential time line.

AGREED- it is always important to understand the fine print!

Not everyone immediately links their tickets to MDE. Though WDW keeps trending towards shortening the potential time line.

Yup.

I have to say that virtually everyone I see on this forum connects their tickets to MDX sooner rather than later.
(I think that many use that as a "test" to see if the tickets are valid and ready.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter