Need Transportation from MK to MCO

zrabbits

Counting days till Disney
We will be at MK for our last day in the park. We are staying off property so DME is not an option. Most of the family is driving home, but because my mom needs to be back at work sooner and it is a two day drive, she is flying home. I really don't want to leave the last day early to spend time driving back and forth to the airport so we are looking at sending her from MK to MCO on an UBER. Are there other options? What is the cost of a one way trip to MCO from MK? She will not need to check luggage because it is driving home with us.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you

We will be at MK for our last day in the park. We are staying off property so DME is not an option. Most of the family is driving home, but because my mom needs to be back at work sooner and it is a two day drive, she is flying home. I really don't want to leave the last day early to spend time driving back and forth to the airport so we are looking at sending her from MK to MCO on an UBER. Are there other options? What is the cost of a one way trip to MCO from MK? She will not need to check luggage because it is driving home with us.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Make a reservation with a town car service from the contemporary resort. She can walk or take the monorail over there.

Neither Uber, Lyft, nor car services can pick up at MK. She will need to walk or monorail to CR, or monorail or ferryboat to TTC.

A car service is an option, but an extravagance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter