• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Y'all's Help on Mani/Pedi Info!!

Belle913

Earning My Ears
Howdy guys,

I am trying to find a great place to take all my girls and I on the morning of our wedding :cool1: to get our mani and pedis in. Any suggestions?

I went to You Nails. However, they are off property and require a car. It was a 15 minute drive but they were great! IF you'd be willign to go the day before and have transportation, I'd recommend them! I made an appointment in advance and asked if they'd have a certain color and they promised they'd have it for me (they did). They also did my hands and feet at the same time so I was out quickly. And if you sign up for their emails, they send coupons, so a gel mani/pedi was 40 bucks!

I am thinking of using the spa at the swan/dolphin. I get a dvc discount and they do group discounts. It is one or the other. It looks beautiful.

My mom and I are going to the Mandara Spa in the Dolphin. I stopped by there in January to get a look around. The mani/pedi area is nice and they have a huge range of colors to choose from.

I also wanted to get a mani. I actually have two days before the wedding to get my nails. I was wondering if they did Mani's at the Contemporary or the Grand Floridian. Anyone have your mani's done there and do you know if you need to make an appt?

Disney bride in 3 and a half months!!!:bride:

They definitely do mani pedis at the grand floridian. Not the contemporary that I know of. I've actually had them done at periwigs over at the yacht and beach and was quite happy with it.

Two years ago my MOH and I had our nails done (mani/pedi) at the spa at the Grand Floridian.
The ladies were great! They even gave me the bottle of polish in case of a chip! Although they also said that if I chipped a nail to come back and they would redo the nail for me :)
It never did chip. In fact, nothing chipped the entire week I Disneymooned and you all know the wear and tear at the parks!!
I would highly reccommend them :thumbsup2

Two years ago my MOH and I had our nails done (mani/pedi) at the spa at the Grand Floridian.
The ladies were great! They even gave me the bottle of polish in case of a chip! Although they also said that if I chipped a nail to come back and they would redo the nail for me :)
It never did chip. In fact, nothing chipped the entire week I Disneymooned and you all know the wear and tear at the parks!!
I would highly reccommend them :thumbsup2

Thanks. Did you make an apt or just went there?

I've also been wondering about getting manicures done at WDW.

Does anyone have any pricing info available? (Particularly for Boardwalk area spas).

I'll be taking my girls to the Mandara Spa, I wanted something on site as we're not going to have a car and they do Shellac gels, so they get my vote! Going to give them a test run when we go for our planning trip in November :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter