Need your help finishing my SW build

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hello

Even if you dont play smallworlds I need your help!

I need a picture of the kodak store to the right side of spaceship earth, where you return your locker key etc. I cant for the life of me find one and its holding up my latest creation!

Please help its the last piece to put this thing in the history books LOL

...need a picture of the kodak store to the right side of spaceship earth...
Exterior or interior? You will owe me a Kasbah Coffee from Morocco next time you are down here!

haha Bob I knew i should have just asked you directly LOL

Heres a pic of what I have so far, I stole one out of a youtube video LOL but it will give you an idea of what I am trying to do. Right now I would like a straight on picture of the entrance so I can make it look like the entrance to the building. The interiors would be gravy because I do hope to keep building and create my virtual epcot.

Kasbah Coffee's abound! :rotfl:

heres what I am trying to make look more realistic at the front

spaceshipearth.jpg

...would like a straight on picture of the entrance so I can make it look like the entrance to the building. The interiors would be gravy...
...Kasbah Coffee's...
If the weather holds up will make a quick stop this afternoon. If not, tomorrow morning for sure. Hope you don't mind people in the exterior shot as it will be near impossible to get it otherwise. Will see how wide angle my camera can go for the interiors or just get multiples of interior.

If you don't know - Kasbah Coffee is North African expresso with Frangelico (hazelnut liquor).

If the weather holds up will make a quick stop this afternoon. If not, tomorrow morning for sure. Hope you don't mind people in the exterior shot as it will be near impossible to get it otherwise. Will see how wide angle my camera can go for the interiors or just get multiples of interior.

If you don't know - Kasbah Coffee is North African expresso with Frangelico (hazelnut liquor).

I didnt know, and I just got more interested LOL

Thanks so much Bob, and please take your time. Next time you were headed there would be great. I got something there at least now as you can see.

Wow! That's fantastic.

Do the billboards in the center actually stack, or is that an optical illusion?

its an optical illusion, but... That monorail actually moves LOL I animated it with flickr pictures :rotfl:

Bob, I think he will owe your more than a coffee!! Don't let him off that easy. ;)

Heres a pic of what I have so far, I stole one out of a youtube video LOL but it will give you an idea of what I am trying to do. Right now I would like a straight on picture of the entrance so I can make it look like the entrance to the building. The interiors would be gravy because I do hope to keep building and create my virtual epcot.

spaceshipearth.jpg

OM MY GOODNESS! That is awesome! Now that kind of creativity is what I miss about playing VMK. lol

Kim

Bob, I think he will owe your more than a coffee!! Don't let him off that easy. ;)

:scared1: OMG LORI! so your saying its my fault he has to go to the happiest place on earth????? now that I think about it... He should be buying me the coffee!!!! :goodvibes

That looks so cool Aengus! :) Good luck getting that picture!

OM MY GOODNESS! That is awesome! Now that kind of creativity is what I miss about playing VMK. lol

Kim

Kim, I know exactly what you mean, I finally feel like I am finding that zone again. NOW IF THEY WOULD JUST GIVE ME SOME DARN FEATHERS!

Woohoo!! that looks great, now can we talk about recreating my rooms from vmk, virtually speaking of coarse...:thumbsup2

Don't even think about not buying me that coffee or I'll get Cindy after you for me waking her up early in the morning while getting ready to go to Epcot for you.

I am continually amazed:confused3 that in this day and age of plentiful, readily available information on WDW the number of groups that come in the turnstiles at Epcot, get to the shady spot under Spaceship Earth, and then pull out their guidemaps to figure out what the queue is for. Of course that shady spot is right in front of Camera Center.:sad1:

My camera would not go as wide as I wanted and with the crowds it took me about an hour, but I got the 5 shots of Camera Center below and the 2 less populated shots of Gateway Gifts. Hope you can use at least one of them.
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

Below I was trying to get 1/2 the shop with the Camera Corner sign, but never could get the other half.
IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

Below are of Gateway Gifts.
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

Wow! yes I know those can be used. I see 2 different ways I may do it. I may use the one iwth nobody in it and has the logo, or I may rearrange the room slightly and get the logo up on a poster and the store front by itself. Not sure what will look better yet but that coffee is totally yours! WOOT thank you so much, that totally rocks!

...I see 2 different ways I may do it. I may use the one iwth nobody in it and has the logo, or I may rearrange the room slightly and get the logo up on a poster and the store front by itself...
...that coffee is totally yours!...
Another thought is to use Paint or Photoshop to splice the name onto a full front shot. They look about the same size and there is more than enough overlap to do it. I created the below pretty quickly in paint. The lines and colors are kind of off, but should show you the possibility.

I knew that Cindy threat would turn you around on not buying me coffee!!!:cool1:

croppedcameracenter.jpg

heres what I did so far Bob :) thank you. I moved the gray walls a bit to move the sign to the side of the room

cameracenterpic.jpg

thanks, looks 1000 times better than what I had

spaceshipearth.jpg

Wow Aengus that looks incredible. Makes me wish August was sooner. If there is a DIS meet in the making I will buy Cindy a Coffee also :) And a coffee for you too Fly :)

You know Aengus is supposed to buy us Margaritta's from Mexico, when you all are here in August!!!! :drinking1:drinking1

Wow Aengus that looks incredible. Makes me wish August was sooner. If there is a DIS meet in the making I will buy Cindy a Coffee also :)

Oh yeah, nice job on the room Aengus! You making a mission in there??

Sorry about the feathers, but at least I got my wings and can FLY now!!!

Fly :hippie:

Makes me wish August was sooner. If there is a DIS meet in the making I will buy Cindy a Coffee also :) And a coffee for you too Fly :)

Yes I am going a week sooner this year than usual but August for sure :) I will keep you all up to date, we are at universal first few days :)
You know Aengus is supposed to buy us Margaritta's from Mexico, when you all are here in August!!!! :drinking1:drinking1

Oh yeah, nice job on the room Aengus! You making a mission in there??

Sorry about the feathers, but at least I got my wings and can FLY now!!!

Fly :hippie:
uh... didnt i buy you one last year? o_O

Wow a marguarita AND Kasbah Coffee! I am so looking forward to August.:thumbsup2

Woot! I am very curious about this coffee now as well. Can't wait to try it :)

ETA: I actually started building the inside, going to make a ride in there with a mission as well :)

Since I had all your attention in here LOL

What do you guys think about sunday August 16th at 2, epcot

I know its much easier for the locals on the weekend and thats my only chance since I am staying at hard rock over the weekend and checking in at disney property on sunday (also why i cant get there before 2)

I have all afternoon :) I have to be back at AKL at 7 to eat though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter