Need your help finishing my SW build

Since I had all your attention in here LOL

What do you guys think about sunday August 16th at 2, epcot

I know its much easier for the locals on the weekend and thats my only chance since I am staying at hard rock over the weekend and checking in at disney property on sunday (also why i cant get there before 2)

I have all afternoon :) I have to be back at AKL at 7 to eat though.

Hi!

Me, Ink and Smalld will be there. We fly out Aug 12th and doing couple days at universal, then at Disney until Aug24th.

I know stitchmad is in Disney also during this time frame. Will you post an official meet some where?

We would love to see you again Aengus!

Bug

Thats awesome that you guys will be there then too

OK yes I will post up an official meet thread sometime soon, maybe even more will be around then :)

I recently chatted with a friend of stitchmads mom :rotfl: they are there now too... Those guys make me soooo jealous :rofl:

Oh shoot, we should totally do the kim possible missions as a group :rotfl:

uh... didnt i buy you one last year? o_O I thought we might as well make this an annual tradition! :hug:

:)

Thats awesome that you guys will be there then too

OK yes I will post up an official meet thread sometime soon, maybe even more will be around then :)

I recently chatted with a friend of stitchmads mom :rotfl: they are there now too... Those guys make me soooo jealous :rofl:

Oh shoot, we should totally do the kim possible missions as a group :rotfl:

Ok I have this marked on my calendar! See you then!

Oh, and to make you a little bit more jealous:

The Twisted Sisters, Fly & q, leave in 5 days to check into the Contemporary, for 10 days!

4th of July Fireworks from our balcony on the 14th floor of the Contemporary here we come!!!

In 6 days we will be doing the Dolphin Experience, at Epcot...:woohoo:

Sorry, just getting a little bit excited!

Oh and to keep this on topic, have you finished that room and mission yet??

Fly:hippie:

Fly & q CR, CL, MK view, 7/2-12/09

No I havent fly, was kind of hoping 2.0 would give me more stuff to work with :rotfl:

OK i am making an official meet thread :)

The Twisted Sisters, Fly & q, leave in 5 days to check into the Contemporary, for 10 days!

4th of July Fireworks from our balcony on the 14th floor of the Contemporary here we come!!!

In 6 days we will be doing the Dolphin Experience, at Epcot...:woohoo:

Wow watching Fireworks from the Contemporary sounds wonderful :thumbsup2 Have a great time, tell Q hello. You know we will want some pictures of the Dolphin Experience. See you in August

Too excited to work, sleep, etc....

Just reminiscing about last year and can't wait for those awesome 4th of July fireworks from our balcony........

They do the fireworks over the castle and also over the lake.

The first small picture is a link to a slideshow. Fireworks 07/04/08 CR balcony 11th floor:

These next 2 pictures are looking straight out from the balcony towards the Grand Floridian. The white steaks at the bottom of the pictures are more fireworks going up.

ContemporaryFireworks010.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks036.jpg

We have decided this year the 4th is a "no parks" day.

Suitcase is packed, will do a load of laundry Wednesday night, so I will have clean clothes for work when I get back.

Oh and I still have a hole in the middle of my kitchen floor, which might be fixed by the time I get home.........

See you all in August!!

Fly & q CR, CL, MK View, 07/02-12/09

:woohoo::yay::dance3::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter