Need your help for Christmas Dinner?

Girlsontour

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is staying at Peabody's on I-Drive and she doesn't know where to go for Christmas dinner. I told her that i know some people that might know!!! Any ideas...she has 2 children aged 12 and 10.

Many thanks for any information you can give me :thumbsup2

Any of the resturants at Gaylordpalms, the hotel was so pretty, and you can then go and visit ICE (Lots of info about ice on here) which is amazing its really pretty in there, they had some photo ops, like Santas lap, and carousel that you could sit in. the prettiest room was the one with the nativity in it. Then there was the ice slide, which even adults could go down it.

We went on Xmas day, had xmas lunch there then youngest did the free tresure gomne hunt, following which we went to see ICE. After that we looked around the resort at the crocs and the turtles (great landscaping) - had a xmas drink then watched the free Xmas rock-carol concert (very very good on for about 1hr). Finaly the girls went ice skating- It was a wonderful way to spend Xmas afternnoon. Also if you eat at the hotel (we ate at sam#s the yatch resturant in the mock harbour which considering it was xmas day was OK price wise - on a par with disney and much much cheaper than emeril CHOP CHOP that we did the following xmas), then the car park fee is waved/returned

We have eaten at California Grill and Citricos (both at WDW hotels) - we normally book for around 7 or 7.30 if we can. We prefer CG and both times have seen the fireworks at MK from our table.

One year we ate at Rainforest after going to AK for the day - that was ok but nothing different on the menu when we went.

Will your friends be visiting a park on Christmas Day or staying away from the crowds?

I think that they go on 23rd December for 5 nights at Peabodys and then 5 nights at CBR so i dont think that they want to go on-site until they get to CBR. I know that they are going to the Cirque on New Years eve.

We played mini golf last Christmas on Christmas Day :thumbsup2

I also find that SeaWorld isn't as manic as WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter