Needing Female Companion Dec. 13-21

kgforce

Arizona Newbies
I don't need a female companion (I'm a happily married man!), but my brother might be interested! His new lady friend bailed on him at the last minute!

He's flying in from AZ to meet the wife and I and our two kids (DD 3 1/2, DS 22 months) and some friends of ours and their son (3).

Anyway... he's 39, white, never married, 6ft 4in, US Army Captain (soon to be Major) Intelligence Officer, Sunday School teacher, good looking (hey, it runs in the family!).

If you're interested in watching fireworks, hanging out, dining, etc., let us know!!

You can PM me or respond to this thread. Thanks!

Kerry

What a shame - I'l miss you guys by just a few days. I arrive on 12/29. I hope you're able to find someone for your brother! :)

What an interesting concept.....using the DIS to hook our friends and family up on "Disney" blind dates.....I think you have stumbled onto a goldmine here kgforce. Hope that your trip to the world was a nice one and that your brother had "adequate" companionship :smooth:

Dang! Missed it!
;)

How did it go??

Kerry,

Just wondering, did your brother ever get anyone for this?

BTW, I'm just down the road from you in Montgomery County, also.

For all who have been wondering... my brother was unable to meet a companion at WDW. So he was able to focus his full attention on spoiling his niece and nephew!

We did, however, have a great time. He was able to have dinner with a friend and his wife who now live in Orlando. And we had a "guys" night out at the Adventurer's Club!! It was our first time and we are hooked!

Tiberius: Do you live in The Woodlands? or Spring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter