Needs Advice: Disney at Christmas

covergirl84

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

My friends and I were hoping to visit WDW Jan 1-6, but my two sisters start school on the 5th. :mad: So, we're thinking of changing our dates to Dec 30th-Jan 4th, provided that I can get off work. (Just got a job at Victoria's Secret, and I'm really excited.) Anyway, is it worth it to brave the crowds at New Year, or should we wait until next year? We're all college age, except for my 15-year-old sister.

Thank you! :Pinkbounc

Caroline

that depends - do you like to party....

wdw is a non-stop party - especially the MK - there are things going on all over the place.

however if you are going to WDW to drive the rides - then no it is the worst time to go.

now if you really like to party and would enjoy seeing shows that are only shown when the park is this crowded - go for it!!!

I have been told that you have a great time and not ride any rides - if you are into the shows.

I myself like the parks in Sept or Jan - the least crowded time.

However if you go knowing that - I have told NY at WDW is pretty wonderful!!!

and you will have the 2nd and 3rd to do the things you couldn't do before then.

I don't know - the only two parks I have heard about are MK and Epcot.

I would think once you got in AK (because it is so big) you would be okay?????

don't know for sure.

go ask on theme parks/attraction forums.

I did this once and that's all it took for me. The crowds are incredible and the waits were amazingly long. I'd recommend waiting and going in the spring. This way you'll have been at your new job long enough where it will be ok to ask for time off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter