negative change with Express Pass lines

Something that we noticed when we there in Oct/Nov last year on rides like Transformers, Spider-Man and MiB etc was that they were clearly running less cars on the track and that it was taking longer to load because of that and I think that was factoring into the longer EP lines for us during that period. We normally go June/July time and our experience has always been that the TMs are banging through the lines and we’ve barely had to wait at all because the loading was constant but on that last trip it was taking forever to get on those rides and the parks themselves were fairly quiet compared to what we’re used to in the summer. It left us wondering if they were purposely artificially inflating the wait times that way to sell more EPs to day guests.

Something that we noticed when we there in Oct/Nov last year on rides like Transformers, Spider-Man and MiB etc was that they were clearly running less cars on the track and that it was taking longer to load because of that and I think that was factoring into the longer EP lines for us during that period. We normally go June/July time and our experience has always been that the TMs are banging through the lines and we’ve barely had to wait at all because the loading was constant but on that last trip it was taking forever to get on those rides and the parks themselves were fairly quiet compared to what we’re used to in the summer. It left us wondering if they were purposely artificially inflating the wait times that way to sell more EPs to day guests.
That’s also shocking given that’s prime HHN time and rides like spiderman are in IoA which is open later most HHN nights

Here now and I haven’t found express to be any different than previous visits. Yes, occasionally, you will find a line backed up. We just move on and catch it another time. Overall though most waits are less than 15 minutes and it was very busy over the weekend. Vc was longer but still less than 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter