Netflix: I care a lot

How slow moving is the story? Long buildup? Talked about watching last night and went with "Snatch" instead, thought I'd love to see a bad-actor get what's coming & LOVE Peter Dinklage and Dianne Wiest but then thought it might take too long to get there and make me aggravated so I went with something else. Helplessness is a bitter pill, I like retribution on the quick side so if it's a quick turnaround I'll give it a go.

It was fun with lots of great performances. It definitely takes the curves quick on all of the twists and turns, right to the end.

My husband and I watched it Saturday night, it was not the movie I expected it to be, lol. It even held the interest of my son when he came out and realized what were watching. Rosamund Pike is an interesting actress, she plays intense very well.

How slow moving is the story? Long buildup? Talked about watching last night and went with "Snatch" instead, thought I'd love to see a bad-actor get what's coming & LOVE Peter Dinklage and Dianne Wiest but then thought it might take too long to get there and make me aggravated so I went with something else. Helplessness is a bitter pill, I like retribution on the quick side so if it's a quick turnaround I'll give it a go.

There are several twists and you'll need to watch all of it.

The performances were really good. A couple of areas with plot holes but overall I liked it.

I really liked that Peter Dinklage guy in it. I kept remembering him from the Christmas movie "Elf"
tenor.gif

We enjoyed it. Not the best movie ever, (reason in spoiler) but definitely entertaining.

Both women survived the Russian mafia attempted murders? Really. That was the big part dh and I rolled our eyes at.

However, ending was nice twist. Finally got what she deserved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter