Netflix What are you watching?

My current favorite U.S. Netflix exclusives:

Stranger Things
The Crown
BoJack Horseman
Roma
Aggretsuko
The Great British Baking Show

Not watching anything on Netflix right now (next seasons of Stranger Things, BoJack and The Crown are still months away), but I am catching up on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon.

Thought I would revive this thread. the only sport on TV is binge watching.

My new list of recommendations:

Spencer Confidential
The Ranch (It does get a little hard to watch during season 5)
Valhalla Murders
I'm not okay with this
Criminal Minds
6 Underground
Time Trap
Better than us (Russian)
Extinction
Unbelievable
Anon
Cop Out (Bruce Wilis & Tracy Morgan)
Nightflyers
The Foreigner (not your normal Jackie Chan)
Mr Right
You (If you liked Dexter)
Black Spot
Aquarious

Shows I couldn't get into:

October Faction
Locke & Key
Medical Police
ARQ

What are you watching?

Just do yourself a favor and watch Derry Girls! Comedy series about families living in Northern Ireland in the 90s. On the surface it's about these 5 teenage girls, but it's also about their families and their town. It's so funny.

Watched two comedy specials:

Marc Maron: End Times Fun
Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis

Watched Magnolia. Boy, that movie is long.

I am finding that a lot of what I get on Netflix is not what you guys seems to be getting? I wonder if there is some regional thing going on, or if I get too tired looking at Everything at once:)
I have watched all the seasons of The Witcher with Henry Cavill. a little weird, but it grew on me, LOL.
Stranger things until it spooked me too much, so quit :)
Father Brown
and for my #1 all time favorite: The Great British Baking Show". For all the reasons the PP stated. It's great to see contestants helping each other and Not being snarky behind their backs. It seems like our shows are all like that with a lot of drama, complaining, cussing, back stabbing. It's refreshing to see a "real" competition with congenial contestants. You would think it would be dull, but it is not. It is fun, funny, refreshing, and amazing the unique creations the contestants create.
I want to start watching the Crown, as I hear a lot of good things about it.

Anyone else have trouble getting on Netflix? Have not tried today, but gave up yesterday. Had trouble the day before, too.
I figure there are just too many people, overloading the system, but I haven't read anywhere about anyone else having problems.

In my opinion, don't bother watching Person of Interest past the third season. I binge watched it, so seeing the changes in the show during a condensed time period only magnified how bad the show was getting. The first 2 1/2 seasons were great. But, then Jim Caviezel wanted more time off the show. It was evident. But. . . he's the LEAD. :headache: He also had chronic back & body pains (from being crucified) during "The Passion of the Christ," so he could no longer do all the physical stunts his character required. Taraji P. Henson left the show, they brought in two new women to fill in the airtime for Caviezel & Henson. The concept of the show got really bizarre and the show went on a quick decline by the middle of Season 3. :badpc

WHAT!!! The final season of PoI was one of the most exciting captivating seasons of TV ever imo. I think the earlier episodes (the super formulaic ones) are the drudgery to get through to see the series arc finale.

Just do yourself a favor and watch Derry Girls! Comedy series about families living in Northern Ireland in the 90s. On the surface it's about these 5 teenage girls, but it's also about their families and their town. It's so funny.
Started watching Derry Girls last night. Thanks for the tip! Not a show I would have normally chosen to watch. Definitely worth a look.

I am finding that a lot of what I get on Netflix is not what you guys seems to be getting? I wonder if there is some regional thing going on, or if I get too tired looking at Everything at once

This thread is a year old. Netflix sometimes gets rid of certain movies & TV series & swaps in new stuff.

and for my #1 all time favorite: The Great British Baking Show". For all the reasons the PP stated. It's great to see contestants helping each other and Not being snarky behind their backs. It seems like our shows are all like that with a lot of drama, complaining, cussing, back stabbing. It's refreshing to see a "real" competition with congenial contestants. You would think it would be dull, but it is not. It is fun, funny, refreshing, and amazing the unique creations the contestants create.

That was me. :thumbsup2 I just watched some seasons over again. It's such a calm, wonderful show to watch.

Seen outbreak last night. Seen it before but it was good to watch it again in a time like this.
hopefully they don’t have to use the plane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter