Netflix

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Netflix are well known for their premium content, amongst others. But what is their pinnacle?

Examples include Stranger Things, Breaking Bad and Queens Gambit.

It started with House of Cards and Orange is the New Black. In more recent times, definitely the Crown. Breaking Bad isn't Netflix original content but maybe in the UK that's the only access the OP had to it? Netflix content does vary by region. In Canada Call the Midwife isn't carried, which is sad for me. :(

The Crown
Grace and Frankie
The Ranch
After Life
The Kominsky Method
Stranger Things
Extraction
Bright
The Irishman
The Queen's Gambit
The Christmas Chronicles 1 & 2

The Queen's Gambit
Dark (in German, but I think still produced by Netflix)
The Umbrella Academy

Breaking Bad isn't a Netflix production.

Stranger Things
Tiger King
The Witcher
The Queen's Gambit
The Crown

The thing I like about Netflix is they offer a huge variety of original content mixed with older movies and series. I can always find something to watch and my friends tell me about shows they’re watching that I have yet to view.

Everyone has their favorites, and Bridgerton was one of mine. I hope the next season is as good as the last. Same with Sweet tooth, Sweet Magnolias, Emily in Paris to name a few.

Love lots of shows that have been mention like The Crown, Bridgeton, The Queens Gambit. I also love the foreign Netflix shows some are original
to Netflix. I am addicted to Korean dramas and also watch a lot of Spanish series and some Swedish ones.

I also like the foreign language ones. I binge-watched Lupin with my 18 y.o. son who started out just interested in honing his French listening skills but we both loved the story line and got drawn into the suspense. Then earlier this evening, my 22 y.o. daughter and I started watching the Korean series Squid Game which apparently is trending #1 on Netflix. It was a bit intense to binge-watch all at one go, but there's definitely a lot to unpack in terms of mystery, suspense, drama, meaning of life, social inequity, etc.

Sweet Magnolias Season 2 is out! I just watched the first episode, so happy to see all the characters again.

Anyone watching Kristen Bell’s series The Women in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window? I watched the first episode and then read a review to see where this was going. Curious if anyone else is or has watched it?

Sweet Magnolias Season 2 is out! I just watched the first episode, so happy to see all the characters again.

Anyone watching Kristen Bell’s series The Women in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window? I watched the first episode and then read a review to see where this was going. Curious if anyone else is or has watched it?

I binged it last Sunday. It was entertaining.

It was amusing and totally ridiculous. It's way over the top but I think it's supposed to be that way-making fun of itself. The episodes are short and it's definitely set up for a second season.

It was amusing and totally ridiculous. It's way over the top but I think it's supposed to be that way-making fun of itself. The episodes are short and it's definitely set up for a second season.
I binged it today and agree. Entertaining, unpredictable and dark. I wonder if they are setting up another season, or if the final scene was just more parody. Kristen Bell delivered some very funny lines.

The Woman in the House.. .is the first thing Ive ever binge watched! I couldn’t stop watching! it was dark & surprising but very entertaining! I do love Kristen Bell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter