• Breaking Bad
  • Queens Gambit
  • Stranger Things
  • Better Call Saul
  • El Camino

Great British Bake Off
Derry Girls
Bridgerton
Lots of other things, like Sebastian Maniscalco's standup, the serial killer stuff (of which I am horribly fascinated by,) Some of the Netflix produced movies-The Power of the Dog was good. I find enough to keep my subscription going.

We just dropped it, because I realized the only thing I watched on it was the Great British Bake Off.

The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar is a bit weird but so am I so I enjoyed it lot. It's a short film by Wes Anderson. And Loki starts up soon; I've decided to start watching it.

I'm currently re-watching Gillmore Girls on it ❤️❤️❤️

and DS and I watched Stranger Things while it was on.

Other things I liked more recently were Firefly Lane and Sweet Magnolias.

Last edited:
Black mirror, stranger things, the sinner, virgin River, firefly lane, the crown, maid, bridgerton, you, the queens gambit, unorthodox, blacklist, great British baking show, the last kingdom, haunting of hill house, orange is the new black, Derry girls, I’m sure I missed a bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter