Never been to candlelight processional.....

We have the dining package for Sunday. I’ve never done this before. I assume we go to our dining reservation in the afternoon, but how do I get the tickets for the processional itself? We’re scheduled for the 6:45 performance.
The restaurant gives you the CP sticker for you to wear After you eat!

We have the dining package for Sunday. I’ve never done this before. I assume we go to our dining reservation in the afternoon, but how do I get the tickets for the processional itself? We’re scheduled for the 6:45 performance.
The restaurant will provide you with the sticker to place on your clothing. This will be you ticket.

Can someone tell me what time we need to be in line for the 6:45 show when Sinese is narrating? We found out 6 weeks ago or so that my dd’s choir was performing in the CP. I have tried over and over to get a dining package so we’re guaranteed a seat but I only have a reservation for 4. I’ve not been able to get a reservation anywhere for 3 more.

Can someone tell me what time we need to be in line for the 6:45 show when Sinese is narrating? We found out 6 weeks ago or so that my dd’s choir was performing in the CP. I have tried over and over to get a dining package so we’re guaranteed a seat but I only have a reservation for 4. I’ve not been able to get a reservation anywhere for 3 more.
the latest, by 5. If she's doing the 6:45 show she will most likely also be performing in the last one. Have they said anything about that? If so, and you don't make it for the second show you can stay in line for the third

the latest, by 5. If she's doing the 6:45 show she will most likely also be performing in the last one. Have they said anything about that? If so, and you don't make it for the second show you can stay in line for the third
Thanks! She is in the last one too but I have to work backstage for that show so definitely hoping to get seats for the 6:45.

Thanks! She is in the last one too but I have to work backstage for that show so definitely hoping to get seats for the 6:45.
make sure she gets a good meal before the show. Disney used to feed the kids a sandwich, cookie and drink but last year they switched to just a small bag of pretzels.

Yep they were lined up for her at 2:30 this afternoon!
I remember you were going to be at WDW over Thanksgiving. We were also at Epcot on Black Friday. It was the most crowded I have ever seen it! My DH and I didn't even get to enjoy WS because of the crowds. But I will tell you that I must have lucked out on the CP. I walked right up at 7:30 as the second show was ending and got a perfect standing spot right where the choir enters the theater. I sat on the ground until the 8:15 show started and then stood. I had a perfect view! I've done the dining package twice and stand-by once, but unless it's someone I HAVE to see, this is the way I'll do it again. Honestly, that was the only thing I enjoyed about Epcot this trip!

We will be going to this in 2020 with the dinner dining package. Two questions:

If we manage to get NPH, what time should we start queuing for the 8:15 pm show? It would be the first Monday show (Nov 30).

After the show let's out, will we have time to get a good spot to watch Harmonius from the balcony of the Japan restaurant? Or does this fill up early?

Regardless of the narrator, if you have a dining package, you should line up 30-45 minutes early. The line will appear very long, but they let the dining package line in before the stand-by line. I can't help you with the Japan restaurant balcony, but you should be out in plenty of time to get a spot along the lagoon to watch Harmonious. Illuminations was always at 9:30 while the Candlelight Processional was going on, and I assume this will be the same. I've heard that Harmonious has less of the lasers and water shows at the water level (and no globe) and is more up in the air, so almost any spot should be fine if it isn't blocked by trees.

We will be going to this in 2020 with the dinner dining package. Two questions:

If we manage to get NPH, what time should we start queuing for the 8:15 pm show? It would be the first Monday show (Nov 30).

After the show let's out, will we have time to get a good spot to watch Harmonius from the balcony of the Japan restaurant? Or does this fill up early?

We saw him last year and got in line about an hour before. We got the first row of the second section.

How do you know the date? They have not been released for 2020.

I just looked at past years. Obviously not 100% NPH will be then, but historically he has been right after the first couple of shows.

It is one of my favorite Disney things to do. I do the dining package and still get in line early to get a close seat. I do think it is fairly religious in nature. If I didn't celebrate Christmas I'm not sure I'd do it.

What am I missing?

I am taking a quick jaunt over to WDW for one night (Dec 4) and never considered Epcot and the Candlelight Processional. What am I missing, and should I reconsider? I won’t likely go back at Christmas again anytime soon (Silver pass and am blocked out for much of Christmas holidays).

Can't wait to do this, this year!! For those who have done it, when do the packages come up on the My Experience website? And do you pay at time of reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter