Never Enough Points!

Cybertruck

Mouseketeer
The kid just got a new job and lots of vacation a year. He informed us he wants to join us for all the EPCOT festivals. Not sure we can wait for the Poly 2. He will be joining us for F&G in May and looking to book his first Marathon in January. Lucky, we have a 1 Bedroom already booked at BWV with our SAP. Normally book studios to conserve points for family trips.

Current pattern with the Kids has been Food and Wine in October and CCV Christmas week (resort only stay). Empty nester trips for the rest of festivals including an overnight stay early December for Festival of the Arts.

Reviewing DVC ROFR surprised to see CCV 30/90 trend is higher than RIV.

We often stay at CCV with our SAP but December can be a challenge so it would be a good fit for us but make it hard to justify more points at the Poly2.

Another true first world Disney problem.

LOL! Life is so hectic, busy and fast-paced spending quality time with family is one of our greatest joys in life!

Both their names are on the contracts as part of our succession planning. They will continue the family tradition for future generations.
Ohana :stitch:

What's SAP and what's the 30/90 trend?

We have 70 CCV and 26 AKV and 205 BWV. We had over 600 points in past buy sold off a bunch when we moved to FL. I also have been thinking of adding a little more.

😂
This is one of the years I'd love more points! We own 350, did 2 one bedroom trips in 2023. 2024 is currently at 4 studio trips booked. DD24 is doing the Disney College program...so 1 trip for January move in, 1 for August move out, and visits in March and June. So glad we activated annual passes in December! Will likely do 1 more trip right before our passes expire.

😂
This is one of the years I'd love more points! We own 350, did 2 one bedroom trips in 2023. 2024 is currently at 4 studio trips booked. DD24 is doing the Disney College program...so 1 trip for January move in, 1 for August move out, and visits in March and June. So glad we activated annual passes in December! Will likely do 1 more trip right before our passes expire.
Hope she has fun!!

We have 70 CCV and 26 AKV and 205 BWV. We had over 600 points in past buy sold off a bunch when we moved to FL. I also have been thinking of adding a little more.
I'm not sure what the 30/90 trend is either but SAP is Sleep Around Points.

We will be in Florida 4 years in August. We enjoy staying on property for the festivals but even the Florida rate is expensive compared to our dues for deluxe resorts. We loved the moderates and Pop when the kids were young. When one our kids got an academic scholarship we used their college money to buy in. All of our points are SSR resale with blue card. Poly is everyone’s favorite but require a 2 bedroom for family trips. Everyone is looking forward to the tower. Hopefully it exceeds expectations but given Disneys latest efforts we are doubtful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter