• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

never, Never, NEVER give up!!!!

LJC1861

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>Suffers from a Tag
I had originally planned on visiting WDW, at the end of February with a friend who hasn't been in years. Then we found out that she was having surgery a few weeks before, so we moved the trip to March.

For the Feb trip I was able to get all the ADR's I wanted at the times i wanted including Le Cellier, not so for the March trip.

I have been checking on line every day and lo and behold today I snagged a dinner reservation for right in the middle of our trip! It is a bit later than we generally eat, but who cares...we'll snack mid afternoon.

I am SO excited!!!!!!

So, never never, never give up on getting that elusive hard to get reservation!!!

Linda

Linda, congrats on getting that ressie!!! I have been trying for 2 weeks 2-3 times a day to get a Fantasmic Dinner Package and I will continue to call every day until I get one!!! Tenacity!!!:)

UPDATE! I got the ressie today!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER Give Up is rigiht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy you were able to get your ressie! Shows there is hope for the rest of us. I hope you enjoy your dinner!:woohoo:

The more times you go online each day the better your chances of getting what you want. Take it from someone who has been there.

Have a early dinner booked but have heard mixed bags on whether or not the princesses will be rotating or not.

Moderator says yes, Disney reps so far say no so I'm keeping my fingers crossed:wizard:

Congrats! I have been checking every morning since December for a Le Cellier reservation for our trip at the end of Feb and finally this morning I got a dinner reservation for 6:35 pm, and on a Friday too! Never give up!!

Congratulations! I know how satisfying a feeling that it.

In 2008, I went to Disney with friends and had to rebook the entire week of meals once we got there because the dining times didn't work for the kids. I spent a lot of time on the phone in the morning and at guest services, but I managed to do it.
AND...
During our 2005 trip we wanted to try eating in Cinderella's Castle for dinner (before it was a character meal). We had no reservations and it was booked all week. Every day at 4pm I'd sit by the check-in stand and wait to see if there were cancellations. It worked! We had to eat an early dinner, but we did it. Now I have that checked off my Disney to-do list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter