• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Never say never, AAA

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Just got the 1st 1/2 of my ressie for the poly with the AAA rate. :sunny: :sunny: ::MickeyMo :sunny: :sunny: Now we can stay for the entire time at the poly and not have to split with another resort. :wizard: This wasn't available since I made the ressies and just opened up? Guess I got lucky. So that settles my issue about a 2nd resort.

While on the phone asked many leading questions about AP rates but cm said she hadn't heard anything, very quiet about it. But she might not of known what I was talking about, I had to convince her a request for quiet pool, was not out of line for a gv room at the poly.

Mky princess:

I think you're right, they must open up periodically, maybe as people cancel. I've been calling since the day AP rates came out for ANY kind of discount at FW campground May 27 - June 2 and nothing was available.

4 days ago I was able to get AAA discount! Not as good as AP, but hey, I'll take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter