New 4-day ticket deal this summer?

I'm hoping that people can still buy LL's for our group when one person has the 4 day ticket while the rest have AP's.
I also hope Disney doesn't stop selling the 4 day ticket without warning everyone first.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that people can still buy LL's for their group when one person has the 4 day ticket while the rest have AP's.
I also hope Disney doesn't stop selling the 4 day ticket without warning everyone first.
The AP challenge was fixed almost a year ago. I would not anticipate this being a challenge.

There is no indication that there is a limit to these tickets. Annual passes clearly state on the website, 'The quantity of passes will be limited and passes, or a pass type, may become unavailable for purchase at any time.' which indicates there is a limited number of them.

No such working appears on the 4 day/4 park tickets.

Any updates on VQ or any other issues with these tickets? On UT, these tickets are about the same cost as a 3 day ticket! I may just buy the 4-day and hope our flight gets cancelled and we *have* to spend another day!

Someone reported in another thread yesterday that they had one of these tickets and the option to book a VQ was available to them without a park reservation.

They went through the initial park of booking a VQ but did not finalize as they weren’t going to a park but wanted to try to see if they were eligible.

It worked for them.

Someone reported in another thread yesterday that they had one of these tickets and the option to book a VQ was available to them without a park reservation.

They went through the initial park of booking a VQ but did not finalize as they weren’t going to a park but wanted to try to see if they were eligible.

It worked for them.
We bought one of these tickets for our adult daughter but we are APH.

It will be interesting to see if we can book a VQ with her and our tickets.

Curious if Genie+ or ILL can be purchased right at 7am with these passes? As presumably you wouldn't be in the park yet. We'll be at the Swan so my understanding is that with regular tickets we'd be fine for the 7am purchase, but not sure about the special offer tickets.

Curious if Genie+ or ILL can be purchased right at 7am with these passes? As presumably you wouldn't be in the park yet. We'll be at the Swan so my understanding is that with regular tickets we'd be fine for the 7am purchase, but not sure about the special offer tickets.
Everything reported to date is that these tickets work the same for VQ, G+ and ILL$ as other tickets do that require a park reservation.

We have not had any reports to date that tell us otherwise.

I purchased these tickets first reading that this ticket "does not require theme park reservations to enter the parks." I didn't read that as "you can't make reservations" and didn't find that out until after purchase. Now I am having some concern about this statement in the fine print: "Admission is subject to capacity closures. . . " I will only be in Orlando for 4 days and I have booked Savi's Workshop and Cinderella's Royal Table. If it gets close to time and the park reservation calendar shows full am I just out of luck? The Cinderella's Breakfast is at 8:20 AM, even if the reservation calendar shows "full," do they still take a certain number of walkups when the park opens? Both of these require a 24 hour notice to cancel or you forfeit the entire amount. Royal Table was charged in full in advance, what happens to my money if they won't let me in the park?

Today June 6th Magic Kingdom is not available for reservations, Yikes! Does the lack of reservations available mean the park is in capacity closure, is that the same thing?

I plan to be in the parks from June 26th to June 29th. Should I be worried about this?

Last edited:
I purchased these tickets first reading that this ticket "does not require theme park reservations to enter the parks." I didn't read that as "you can't make reservations" and didn't find that out until after purchase. Now I am having some concern about this statement in the fine print: "Admission is subject to capacity closures. . . " I will only be in Orlando for 4 days and I have booked Savi's Workshop and Cinderella's Royal Table. If it gets close to time and the park reservation calendar shows full am I just out of luck? The Cinderella's Breakfast is at 8:20 AM, even if the reservation calendar shows "full," do they still take a certain number of walkups when the park opens? Both of these require a 24 hour notice to cancel or you forfeit the entire amount. Royal Table was charged in full in advance, what happens to my money if they won't let me in the park?

Today June 6th Magic Kingdom is not available for reservations, Yikes! Does the lack of reservations available mean the park is in capacity closure, is that the same thing?

I plan to be in the parks from June 26th to June 29th. Should I be worried about this?
When was Magic Kingdom closed for reservations? It appeared available when I checked.

When was Magic Kingdom closed for reservations? It appeared available when I checked.
I saw the same. I have been keeping an eye on it and did not see it closed for reservations at anytime recently.

The last time I noticed the MK closed for park reservations was 2-3 months ago around Easter/early spring breaks.

It was Yesterday 6/6 sometime between 1 pm and 3 pm eastern. I'll monitor again today and see if it happens again.

But when the park is unavailable on the reservation calendar, does that automatically mean those with 4-day Magic tickets can't get in? In other words, does the reservation calendar reflect what would happen at the gate with these tickets?

It was Yesterday 6/6 sometime between 1 pm and 3 pm eastern.
I also saw that yesterday afternoon. The reservations calendar was yellow for MK but green for the other 3 parks. I was surprised because there hasn't been any concern with park reservations since spring break -- and honestly I think these tickets would not have been offered if there was particular concern about the parks "selling out" on a regular basis this summer. I don't know how it would be handled with the limitations of these tickets (only 1 park per day and each park only once). I would like to assume someone with these tickets is allowed entry regardless of whether the park reservations are closed.

It was Yesterday 6/6 sometime between 1 pm and 3 pm eastern. I'll monitor again today and see if it happens again.

But when the park is unavailable on the reservation calendar, does that automatically mean those with 4-day Magic tickets can't get in? In other words, does the reservation calendar reflect what would happen at the gate with these tickets?
We don't know as to the best of my knowledge it has not been tried. Also, this would be very challenging to determine on a day when availability is fluctuating back and forth since the calendar is not updated real-time. It can say a park is full when in reality guests are able to book reservations. In the opposite manor, it can show availability but guests are unable to make a park reservation.

Since park reservations are not required for these tickets, I would recommend guests go to the park regardless of what the calendar says. Since guests cannot make a reservation with these tickets it's believed Disney has set aside adequate space for these guests to enter any of the 4 parks on any day the tickets are valid. Being blocked out would cause a huge uproar.

Yes, I understand there is wording saying tickets do not guarantee access to a park but I would be very surprised if someone arrived and was turned away.

This is just a guess, but I would think that a person who has the special four day ticket would automatically be able to get into a park, even if it was closed to reservations. After all, the ticket only allows one park per day and if you went to the first three parks they would have to let you into the one park that you haven't gone into yet. :)

Hi! We just got back from our trip using the 4-day, 4-park tickets so wanted to share our experience. We had no issues getting into the parks June 4-9th. I didn't check the park reservation color codes or anything, we just decided where we wanted to go the morning of and showed up. We used the extra resort morning hours and also were able to leave early afternoon and come back to the (same) park later in the evening for fireworks/shows. I had the ability to purchase Genie+, LL, etc. I did notice that once we got into a park, the MDE app would update and show what park we were in that day.

We haven't been to Disney since pre-pandemic - our last trip was ironically Feb 2020 right before everything shut down - but the crowds seemed to be what I would expect. The biggest rushes came in the AM at security lines with everyone trying to use those early hours, wait times for rides fluctuated and HS was the one park we had to wait the longest at for Toy Story rides and MMRR. At one point in AK, Na'avi River Journey was showing 60 min wait and we got through standby in 25.

I asked Disney on the chat function and they said;

“With the 4park magic ticket that is correct you can not make park reservations, But if the park has no reservations left you would still be let in, You would only be turned away if the park was at its Max capacity but that really only happens on Major Holidays.”

I didn’t think they’d block you out,

I asked Disney on the chat function and they said;

“With the 4park magic ticket that is correct you can not make park reservations, But if the park has no reservations left you would still be let in, You would only be turned away if the park was at its Max capacity but that really only happens on Major Holidays.”

I didn’t think they’d block you out,
That was my assumption all along that I posted about.

Normal pre-pandemic capacity stuff always applies to tickets and that's why there's verbiage regarding admission/capacity closures.

They probably should have been much clearer about these tickets though especially the VQ/LL parts.

These tickets aren’t valid during any major holidays. The only holiday they’re valid th or is Labour Day and it’s one of the least busy holidays of the year.

Parks reaching capacity and these tickets being locked out if a park should be zero concern.

Thanks for all the replys. I hope we continue to see reports of "no issues" similar to the one from

NinaE87.​

Last edited:
Do we think Disney is going to discontinue/stop selling this tickets before its end start?

I was thinking of waiting til July to buy my tickets , could they have stopped selling it by then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter