New Adult only, Disney Wonder?

We are on the PC cruise , too. Any idea why the roll call is sooooooooooo quiet? From reading this and oyher threads, I know there are some of us still on these boards. I won't do facebook so, i am feeling kind of lonely.

That was the only reason I joined FB

The next Panama Canal cruise leaves on Sunday, I will be checking the Navigators daily to see if they offer this on this go around!
We will go to if they have it, I will take some pics.

Hi heard from good authority that it will be on the panama.

One thing I remember is it didn’t start until 11.15pm

We were on the EBPC. It is not in the navigator, but the CD made an announcement or 2 about it during her spiel before the shows. We didn't attend it.

I remember now looking at my notes in more detail. It was Frozen and Coast to Coast Camp out night. We did not do it because we already had Whiskey Tasting booked. Jo mentioned it at the John Charles adult show and adult trivia. It was weird that is was not more publicized.
Makes sense to do it on Coast to Coast night since parents have that night kid free.

I’ll look for this when we sail next year.

I heard somewhere that the Disney Wonder was going to have an adult only jazz club for a fee with some food with the musicians from Tiana's place later at night. Can't find any info on this. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!
Sorry all that I never reported back! I'm the OP. It was offered on our two week Panama Canal Cruise. My husband and I and a couple we befriended originally signed up but then canceled when we thought about the price and time of day. We decided we could listen to the same band and others all over the ship, buy our own drinks and there is always food. It was I believe $59 per person and is at 11:00/11:30 at night. The few from our cruise that went were just talking about it and didn't seemed so thrilled or something they would repeat. They started talking about it during the daily annoucements about 1 week in to cruise.

Sorry all that I never reported back! I'm the OP. It was offered on our two week Panama Canal Cruise. My husband and I and a couple we befriended originally signed up but then canceled when we thought about the price and time of day. We decided we could listen to the same band and others all over the ship, buy our own drinks and there is always food. It was I believe $59 per person and is at 11:00/11:30 at night. The few from our cruise that went were just talking about it and didn't seemed so thrilled or something they would repeat. They started talking about it during the daily annoucements about 1 week in to cruise.

Hi we were on your cruise :)
Yes like you say people were not over Impressed with food/dink and quite late

Since I attended the first Tiana's Supper Club Apr 2018 and also just attended Mar 2019, I'll provide an updated review.

This had almost doubled from $30 to $59, and I understand it went up to $55 Fall 2018. This had increased in price drastically with a greatly decreased experience, and I requested a refund and received half back. Definitely on my "skip it next time" list! This event was so far below expectations that it would be laughable if it wasn't a clear indication of what they think they can charge and then deliver in general...

While they didn't state it up front, this now includes a photo print with Tiana that was taken as you enter (and several people towards the end of the line to enter probably spent 10-15 minutes of this 60 minute event in line for this). You got a full-size old fashioned drink upon arrival with no options available if this wasn't a type of drink you'd drink, and 3 mini martinis. You no longer received your favorite one of the martinis in a full-size like Apr 2018. You received 3 small seafood appetizers and 2 small desserts - I had asked for non seafood which was accommodated but I was given no small fork or skewer to eat it with. Entertainment was the band and the dance instructors doing their best to entertain people by leading some dances that were similar to the stroll where you took turns dancing down the line of dancers, and I'd estimate about half of the attendees were up and dancing - the others were just sitting there. Note that this band and dance instructors were activities that you could do for free during the cruise at other times so not really anything special there. In Apr 2018, they also had the magician entertainer on board circulating to the tables and everyone seemed to either be enjoying couples-type dancing or individual time with the magician. The band left promptly an hour after the event started, and there were also more attendees which mean that some were further away from the music. In Apr 2018, many of us lingered enjoying ourselves for about 15-30 minutes afterwards, but this time we couldn't wait to get out of there. I was with a friend and we got up and danced at the urging of the dance instructors, but the other couple at our table (didn't know them ahead of time, and tables were assigned) didn't enjoy the drinks, the food, or the dancing and they just sat there wishing they could get a glass of ice water to drink but that didn't seem to be available as waiters never checked back at the table at all. They just delivered the food and mini martinis, not even bothering to tell us what it was we were eating and drinking and disappeared.

whats roll call? We are on WBPC 2020 just booked this week and found this site.

whats roll call? We are on WBPC 2020 just booked this week and found this site.

At the top of the main forum page, there's a link to "Disney Cruise Meets". Click on that. There, look for the "Find Your 2020 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here" thread, and click on that. The first post there lists all the cruises the Wonder is doing in 2020. If there's a link posted underneath the cruise date for your cruise, click on it.

That's where others on your cruise and you will talk about the trip and your plans for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter