New AKV offer in email

I asked my guide this evening how long the offer lasted.

He said he wasn't sure, but told me I'd be OK if I waited a week or two to make the decision..:confused3

I just realized that I did not submit my email to DVC MS, so I did not get the email. Could someone PM it to me? When does the offer end? Elaine

Sent you PM with the info.

Just curious. I've never gotten any emails from DVC, even though I know my address is in there correctly. Did this email go out to all, or only people who bought at AKV? We bought at SSR

I would really love to start getting my DVC emails!

I just realized that I did not submit my email to DVC MS, so I did not get the email. Could someone PM it to me? When does the offer end? Elaine

I just checked my profile and I could have sworn I had made sure to enter my email address and sure enough, it was blank. I just updated it and rechecked to make sure my email showed up. Could someone please PM me the offer. I would GREATLY appreciate it. We were thinking of adding points on to our SSR.

TIA:goodvibes

So, what is the offer $8 off per point? That's it? And what do you mean by "I am a June UY- I see double points in my future?"- is there some sort of incentive for June use year?

No not a special offer. If 2007 points are available, since it is still the 2007 use year for those of us with June UY, then someone with June adding on now would receive the 2007 points and then in June receive their 2008 points, so it sort of feels like double for the year.

Just curious. I've never gotten any emails from DVC, even though I know my address is in there correctly. Did this email go out to all, or only people who bought at AKV? We bought at SSR

I own at SSR and got the email. I am thinking maybe its the guides that send it to their list of people but I may be wrong.

Could someone PM me the offer? I own at AKV and SSR and my e-mail is on file with DVC, but I did not get the message.

Deb

could someone PM me the offer also

The offer is in my original post. It basically says that now you can get the Dresm Dollars incentive with an add on of 50 points or more, It then says to call your guide.

We have a June use year too so what year points will we get? 2007 or 2008? Are they giving developer points too? Anything else? Sorry, we didn't get any e-mail either? TIA

I own at OKW and did not get the email, however, yesterday I got a snail mail offer for SSR which is: "you can receive a $10 Disney Dream Dollars Incentive credit per vacation point (off of the regular price of $104) and get a $500 Disney Gift Card when you purchase and additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort equal to 100 or more vacation points"

Now..is that just a fancy Disney'esque way of saying the points are on sale or do you actually pay full price and get Disney Dollars and also a Gift Card?

No matter, I'm waiting for DGC
(it did, however, have yet another phone number to call..specific to my guide maybe?)

We have a June use year too so what year points will we get? 2007 or 2008? Are they giving developer points too? Anything else? Sorry, we didn't get any e-mail either? TIA

2007's long gone. LOL

You'll get developer points likely for use only at SSR for 2008 PLUS 2008 points at Kidani Village (usable NEXT year). The developer points cannot be banked.

The 2008 KV points likely MUST be banked (It's not clear to me yet whether this is automatic since they can't be used this year anyway or if we're going to be responsible for banking them ourselves). In essence, you will have double points available at KV beginning June 2009 (x banked from 2008+x new June 2009).

That's the deal new buyers are getting so I'm assuming add-ons are getting the same based on what's being told on this forum. As always, YMMV. Check with your guide.

2007's long gone. LOL

You'll get developer points likely for use only at SSR for 2008 PLUS 2008 points at Kidani Village (usable NEXT year). The developer points cannot be banked.

The 2008 KV points likely MUST be banked (It's not clear to me yet whether this is automatic since they can't be used this year anyway or if we're going to be responsible for banking them ourselves). In essence, you will have double points available at KV beginning June 2009 (x banked from 2008+x new June 2009).

That's the deal new buyers are getting so I'm assuming add-ons are getting the same based on what's being told on this forum. As always, YMMV. Check with your guide.

Isn't it possible that there could still be some small Jambo point add on contracts available? I know that no new contracts are available at Jambo.

No Jambo points available ( at least no June UY's ). I spoke with my guide yesterday. I'd have to waitlist for Jambo House and there are no 07 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter