New ALL STAR fridge swap/Tons of OPEN dates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if the rules have not been made clear. No money can change hands between DISers at this point. Therefore, it is no longer possible to collect any funds from past, current or future swap members in order to defray the cost of maintaining the swap. I'm sorry, but those are the rules and we have to stick with them.

To date we're free, right:confused3? Provided nothing happens between for awhile... And we don't get lost, and we don't have it missing, and all that happened to the other swaps that are now gone...

To date we're free, right:confused3? Provided nothing happens between for awhile... And we don't get lost, and we don't have it missing, and all that happened to the other swaps that are now gone...

I had made a previous post about any original swappers giving just a little more to help me recover some of the cost of the fridge and thats what they are refering to. I editted that out.

Just popped by to check on the fridge swap progress. I see there are still 12 free days between the swapper before me and when I pick the fridge up. Will this cause any problems if no-one joins the swap for these free dates? Is Disney's All Stars Music happy to store the fridge until it is picked up? I've never been in a fridge swap before and just wondered how it works when there are gaps between swappers :confused:. :)

We're at Sports from Memorial Day through June 1st and would love to participate. PM'ing you now.

Hi, I'm new to this board and I'd love to participate.

I will be staying at All Star Music May 19 - May 26, 2009. I see that it's available? I'd love to do the swap.

I don't need it exactly for the days that i'm there. it would be nice, but i'm willing to pick it up a day later/drop it off a day earlier etc. i'm flexible.

How does this work exactly?

Thank you!

Angeline ][ ang2383

We're at Sports from Memorial Day through June 1st and would love to participate. PM'ing you now.

I sent you a pm requesting your information since I will have the fridge before you. Thanks!

I sent you a pm requesting your information since I will have the fridge before you. Thanks!

msmouse - i pm'd u as well. u have the fridge before i arrive. i arrive at Music 5/19 - 5/26. how do i get my name on the list in the first post? i pm'd the OP too, but no response yet. how do i get the fridge from u? thanks!

msmouse - i pm'd u as well. u have the fridge before i arrive. i arrive at Music 5/19 - 5/26. how do i get my name on the list in the first post? i pm'd the OP too, but no response yet. how do i get the fridge from u? thanks!

Looks like you are in. Just heard from the organizer. She is going to get you the rules. PM me your info. Reservation #, Name, Date of Arrival, Cell Phone #. I will tag the fridge with a big sign with your info on it. I will call you with the claim number once I drop it off at Music. You coordinate with the swapper behind you and get their info and do the same. Have a great trip!

The swap dates are filling up great. There is only a couple times where the fridge will be in storage for like 3 days or less and a gap to fill in july!!! This is just a reminder that the home resort for this fridge is All Star Music, what this means is that if the swap is not being made in person that the fridge must be brought to the ASMusic bell services to be stored, this is where the next swapper will pick it up. Please be sure to tape the info of the next swapper on the box in a few different places just in case. Also if everyone could bring some tape for repackaging the fridge this will be a big help. Hopefully we will be hearing back from the first swapper soon, as today is their last day!!!! Any questions just let me know.

First swappers here, sadly we are now back home. Fridge was a great help and is now safely in storage awaiting the next swapper, who we have pm with all the luggage receipt details. Bell staff at all star's very helpful even delivering the fridge to our room. Hope all goes well with the rest of the swaps and just like to say thanks to Cade&BlakesMomma for organizing this swap.:thumbsup2

First swappers here, sadly we are now back home. Fridge was a great help and is now safely in storage awaiting the next swapper, who we have pm with all the luggage receipt details. Bell staff at all star's very helpful even delivering the fridge to our room. Hope all goes well with the rest of the swaps and just like to say thanks to Cade&BlakesMomma for organizing this swap.:thumbsup2

Thanks for letting us know. Its great to know All Stars are being helpful. Thats really good of them. Thanks again :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update!!!

We would love to join the swap. We will be at Movies, 7/8-7/15. I see someone has it until the
9th. We could have it 7/9-7/15. If those dates are still available count us in.
Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Hi guys. Just wanted everyone to know that we are back and the fridge was very helpful. It was HOT and keeping water cold was great. The fridge is back in storage at ASMusic awaiting next swapper. I was a little surprised they did not give us a claim ticket number, but the fridge is very well marked for the next family. Again, thanks for getting this swap going.

Thanks so much for letting us know how the swap went. Hope you had a fantastic time. Sounds like the fridge was just what you needed to keep them drinks cool. Can't wait till its my turn:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter