New ALL STAR fridge swap/Tons of OPEN dates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just making sure that anyone traveling between now and June has swithced info with the person before and after them. If there is anyone who has not been able to get ahold of another swapper please let me know asap. Thanks guys.

Thanks for adding me to the list. I'll be staying at ASMusic if you wanted to add that in. If by chance the person after cancels I would love it have it until the 26th.

If Sept 13th - 17th opens up please let me know, I'd desperately like to have a fridge while we are there with our 2yr old.

Thanks

If Sept 13th - 17th opens up please let me know, I'd desperately like to have a fridge while we are there with our 2yr old.

Thanks
Those are actually my trip dates and with the $70 I have into this fridge I'm pretty sure they won't open up. Good luck finding a swap though!!

I know this is SUPER early, but we are planning on revisiting WDW Sept 18-25, 2010. We are hoping to stay at ASMo. We just got back form our first trip and did a fridge swap at Pop-- it was WONDERFUL, but we're hoping to try a new resort for our next trip (and our Pop swap already has those dates taken, if you can believe it :eek:)! Could you pencil me in for Sept. 18-25th, 2010? Thanks for running this swap :goodvibes-- Katie

i'm back from my trip! the fridge was wonderful! it was labeled very clearly. it kept everything cold and prevented it from spoiling. there was A LOT of rain, but i didn't mind because it meant less lines. i had a wonderfullllllllllll time and we're doing research on potentially joining the disney vacation club!

haha now i need a vacation from this vacation from all the walking around i did.

i'm back from my trip! the fridge was wonderful! it was labeled very clearly. it kept everything cold and prevented it from spoiling. there was A LOT of rain, but i didn't mind because it meant less lines. i had a wonderfullllllllllll time and we're doing research on potentially joining the disney vacation club!

haha now i need a vacation from this vacation from all the walking around i did.

So glad to hear you had a great time despite the rain. Thanks for updating us about the fridge too. Keep us posted on the DVC and what you decide to do. Good Luck :yay:

Just a little reminder for anyone that will be participating in this swap between now and 7/15, please be sure to contact the swapper before and after you. Just let me know if you are unable to get ahold of someone. Thanks guys.

Just returned after using the fridge and doing an in-person exchange with the next person. Fridge was AWESOME! In great condition and everything. Can't thank you enough for putting this all together. :cool1:

Fridge was wonderful. Bigger and less expensive than the resort fridge(since they accidentally put one in our room at first). Thanks to Rebekah, we had plenty of water and were able to pass some of that even on to the next swappper.
Its in great condition, as it should be.

Thanks so much.

If August 16-23 opens up I would love to join. There are hardly any swaps for the All Stars. Seems like mose of the swaps are for Pop.:mad:

It is very important that anyone who is not able to get ahold of the swapper before and after them let me know asap. Thanks

Just peeking in... I see the swap began and is successful so far. Thanks again Cade&BlakesMomma for organizing it.

I have swapped contact info with the family before and after our dates. I will touch base again closer to trip.

I've never done a fridge swap before, can those of you that have experience tell me a few things?

Is it picked up at Baggage claim? Do I just tell the CM I'm there to pick up a fridge and tell him/her that my name should be on it?

Do we have a picture or description of our fridge to help?

I'm already worried about how to label it for the next family... is a big piece of paper taped on with the name and arrival date adequate?

I think I saw mark it in more than one place... how many?

Someone mentioned passing along some bottled water... was it left in the fridge? I tend to go overboard with water, hate to run out so could very well end up with extra.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter