New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please change my sister & I from 3 day Wonder cruise on May 16 to May 23, 2002? We had to change because of a job conflict. Thanks!

Hi, plese add us to the upcoming cruisers!! Me (38) Mom (73), my 2 year old daughter and my 14 year old godson we are going on the Wonder May 5th

Going back for #2 on the Magic on 4/5/03!

Add us to the list! DH, myself, DS (12) and DD (10)

Thanks!

:bounce: we will cruise on the magic April 27,02. my wife .5 year old son and my self can not wait.

Hi Pluto4President -

Please add my DW and I to the list for the Jan 18, 2003 Magic Cruise and the Western Itinerary.

We'll be celebrating our 33rd Wedding Anniversary.

Thanks

Please add my family to the list. We are going on our first ever cruise (the Magic). We are also sailing with two other families.

My Family:
Me (Bob 38), wife (Courtney 37), DS (Christian 9), and DD (Alyssa 7). If anyone else is going that week let me know.

Pluto -

Hey, we really enjoyed the cruise on 1/19 this year (what am I saying, you were there too) and since it will still be our Anniversary on the same day next year, we booked it to try the Western route.

The prices are not as good as this year and there's no bonus 3 day voucher (yet), but I read the mail everyday looking for it.

Here's my DW's standard reply to 'Should we go on a Disney Cruise on this date?' - It goes something like 'Book'em Dano, we can be packed in an hour. If we forget something, we'll just buy new when we get there!'

Please add us to the list! Dave, Kim, and Chris on the 5/24/03 Magic!

Please add the Dearmans to the cruise list with a sail date of July 20, 2002 for the 7 night Western Carribean Cruise. We're 1st time cruisers and can't wait!!

Thanks!!

Melissa, Steve, Amanda (14) and Taylor (12):pinkbounc

Add us to the list for June 29th Magic Eastern Caribbean. We are a group of family and friends, 10 of us. Mom and Dad, ds 18, dd 16 plus two of her girl friends 16 & 17, ds 14, ds 12 and dd 10. Plus one grandma!!

All those teen girls want to know if other teens are going, this trip is a sweet sixteen gift to our dd. Like you have to force the rest of us to go!!!

Leslie

Hello,

My wife and I are doing the 7 day Land & Sea combo, arriving at the Polynesian 5/12/01, and then the 3 night cruise starting 5/16/01 (The pin trading cruise). Please add us to the list.

Thanks,

Bill

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh - add us, add us!! We have a "whole clan" (18 of us!) sailing on the October 31, 2002 3 night Disney Wonder! We are ALL 1st TIME SAILERS, and are sooooo very excited! It will be myself (34), DD-16,DS-10, my sister, her hubby and kids (13 & 4), my parents, my brother, his wife and daughter (1 - will turn 2 the day after we get off the ship), and our friend, her hubby and kids (8 & 5).

Thank you in advance for adding us to the list!!

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter