New and searching

Tracy and David

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new to the board and searching for some fellow Halifax or even NS girls!?
Anyone? Please don't tell me I am alone!? HE HE HE!

I'm from Ontario, but wanted to say Hi and
Welcome anyways.:D

I'm also from Ontario but just had to stop by and say hello and a big welcome to the DIS boards and especially to the Canadian section!!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :sunny:

Hi and Welcome! I live in Ontario (am an "upper Canadian"!) and am married to a guy from Cape Breton (he married a girl "from away!") and he spent 4 years in Halifax at TUNS (now part of Dalhousie). My sister-in-law lives in Dartmouth, and we'll be down visiting Halifax and Cape Breton for 10 days in July...so that makes me close to "being" from NS, but not quite!! Glad you found the boards...they are a wealth of info! Jo

Hi! I'm not from Halifax now but did spend part of my childhood growing up in Dartmouth -- the other side of the bridge. I have family in Yarmouth and was down last summer for my cousin's wedding.

Welcome to the boards.

Cdnmickeylover

hi Tracy - I'm in Bedford, does that count? Welcome. I'm new to these too. Heading to Disney in 9 days so I've been checking this site out for helpful info. It's great.

Hello,
I am from Halifax but am now living in New Glasgow for the time being. It's nice to see people on here from our corner of the country, maybe we could start our own mini-meets in the Maritimes.:)
You are lucky now that you have found the best Disney site, even if it is too addictive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter