New annual pass holders!!

disneyy

Earning My Ears
my boyfriend just recently surprised me by getting us our first disney annual pass for our four year anniversary. i'm completely obsessed with disney and we've been 5 times since we got them about two weeks ago, still learning how to get around the parks and stuff but having a great time!! i had only been to disney a handful of times and only living about 35 mins. away! i was just curious as to what are some 'must do's' for our first year being pass holders. we will renew our passes but i want this year to be as 'disney' as possible. any suggestions would be awesome!!:wave2:

Congratulations - we love having annual passes - visited 7 times last year but we live over 1,000 miles away. One thing that we do, is not really plan our days out but enjoy the little things. We feel that if we don't do it this time, we will do it next. We go for the special events - Flower & Garden, Food & Wine. Passholders do get special prices for the seminars at F&W.
Being 35 minutes away, you can take advantage of the special passholder events - for example, they held a passholder preview for the new Fantasyland expansion before it opened. Be sure to sign in to the Disney website and register your annual pass and keep checking the passholder page for special offers and events.
If you do like table service at Disney, you might want to check into the Tables in Wonderland card. You do save 20% on most table service dining and a few counter service including alcohol at those locations plus resort bars - gratuity is automatically added to your bill when you use the TIW card, but it saves figuring out how much to tip.

I love to just do a few attractions at a time and will do just what I am in the mood to do. Pretty soon you will know what your favorites are and you can create your fun time together at each park or parks. Being an AP holder also gives you time to just soak in the magic and enjoy without feeling like you have to get the most out of your time. A show and a nice meal make a great evening - plus a few turns on your favorite thrill ride - who could ask for more?

One of the things I especially enjoy about being an AP holder -

Food and Wine Festival food demonstrations at the Festival Center - AP holders get a discount on Mondays-Thursdays. I did a LOT of these last year.

Have fun discovering all the Disney things you enjoy doing together!

We sometimes make an evening visit just for the Magic Kingdom parade and fireworks. Pack a picnic and settle into some chairs up at the train station. Primo site for the parade and fireworks! I enjoy them so much more than when we are exhausted at the end of a long park day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter