New baby gorilla

This is so exciting! I visit the gorillas in Animal kingdom at least once a year for over a decade. At least 3x per year the last 3 years. I didn’t even know one was pregnant. Will be visiting end of August. Please post pick if you can as I google searched it and haven’t seen any pics yet.

Amazing! My husband and I love visiting the gorillas, and we will be there in September so this makes me even more excited!

Well last time I was there, Lily was with her father, mother, brother, and the other adult female and her baby. So unless they pulled Lily out to mate with one of the bachelors I wouldn’t think it would be her baby.

Oh! I can't wait to see if I can see it. We will be there in June. I love the gorillas.

Click upload file. If the file is too big then you will need to resize it by using a resize tool or cropping.
I think you have to add it to Flickr or Photobucket or something online. I don't think Photobucket lets us post from there anymore. Maybe someone knows more. I haven't posted for a year and I know things change

I think you have to add it to Flickr or Photobucket or something online. I don't think Photobucket lets us post from there anymore. Maybe someone knows more. I haven't posted for a year and I know things change
You do not have to add it to a photo service in order to upload. You just click upload a file to upload. If it is too big it will tell you.

Can you take a screenshot of the photo then upload the screenshot? I think that makes the photo smaller in size changes the format or something....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter