New Balance Minnie shoes?

Davids-Coco

I miss the tag fairy.
Were the new balance minnie shoes limited edition or are they still available at each of the expos? I'm seriously wanting them but don't necessarily want to pay ebay prices!

I was there the first day of the ToT expo at opening and even though I was maybe the 100th person in line to get in, by the time I walked by the New Balance booth there was a line with about 40 people in it.I saw the Mickey and Minnie New Balance sneakers and although I like the shoes they're just not what I wear,I assume a good amount of those in line were there to buy them and possibly put them on Ebay.

I was also there late on Friday for ToT and they had plenty. There wasn't even a line. I just walked right up and bought DW a pair.

Adding; yes, the shoes are a limited edition as well. Limited in the sense that they are only offered at the expos.

I talked with one of the reps in line at the ToT and they attempt to reserve shoes so they have some on each expo day. Saying that and doing that are often two different things.

Just curious...how much do they sell the shoes for at the Expo? I know my wife would love a pair of these.

If they have Mickey ones when I go for W&D, I really want to get some. I wouldn't wear them to run, I just like the colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter