New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

FireflyFi: You don`t have to buy two tickets just to double the fastpasses. Just plan before you go and go on the right days. Check on the calendars and follow the advice of the previous posts and you will be ok. Save that money from a second ticket and go get yourself some nice souvenirs and dine in Ristorante Di Canaletto or Magellan`s or BOTH!!! ;)

Another restaurant review. This time, it`s a journey into Mount Prometheus. I hope that you guys will enjoy this one. Cheers and thanks.

http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/vulcania-restaurant/

Thanks a lot for starting this great blog! I'm planning a trip for Chinese New Year and this blog has been really helpful to start me off!

Nice. I'm glad you found it useful. Been busy lately, but am heading there on Monday!!! Will update really soon. By the way, where are you from Yukiphnx?

Thanks for doing this blog. Being able to see the menus is immensely helpful for me. My boyfriend and I are going in May and we're both vegans. I know that makes it our problem to deal with, and I don't mind doing the research, but I can't seem to find much info about the restaurant options. Menus aren't listed on the Tokyo Disney website like they are for WDW, so I called them the other day to see if I could get more information about how they can or cannot assist with special diets. I was told "The staff has checked for you and the Eastside Café serves a green salad with lemon dressing and a pasta with tomato sauce". We're going to be there for five days. :faint: So I appreciate help wherever I can get it. Thanks!

Hey there TipsyTraveler. I'm glad you found the blog useful. I am not really in tune with which restaurants serve up vegetarian fare and all, but you've got me curious. Thanks for the post. I will try to do up a post to tackle this situation in the future. Appreciate it. I'm pretty sure there are more eating establishments that serve vegetarian. Have a great trip. You will love TDR.

Love the blog. I recently moved to Japan and went to TDS this weekend. We just winged it since we'll be coming back again. But if it had been our only trip all your tips would have helped immensely. Wait times were crazy (160 minutes for ToT). But that's ok, the kids aren't much for the thrill rides yet. We just soaked up the atmosphere (and tried to stay warm).
We're hoping to get to TDL the second week of April when the weather is much more pleasant.

Hey there Yankee3366. Thanks so much for the compliment. Yeah it can get crazy at TDR. I will keep updating and hope that this will help people with their planning. Hahaha. The weather has been terrible recently. Last Saturday was just crazy with the snow. April's a better time to visit. I don't function well in winter. Thanks again and more to come. Cheers.

Another restaurant review is available at Konnichiwa Mickey. If you ever want to rest your weary feet in TDS, this is the restaurant to do it in. I hope that you guys will enjoy this read.

http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/miguels-el-dorado-cantina/

By the way, I will be visiting TDR in early April. Is there anything that you guys would wanna know more about? Any suggestions on blog updates? Thanks for the support guys. Cheers.

Hello! Me and my DS are coming to Tokyo in June! We are sooooo excited! We will be getting a 3 day pass and I am reserved at the hilton. I have read through some of your info and it has been helpful. We will be at the park Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Still fishing around for info....planning is fun!

Hi joius24, that's smart to visit on weekdays. You'll have fewer crowds. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Thank you for those kind words joius24. The Hilton is nice. I've never stayed there, but have heard good things about it from friends here. June? It's gonna be the rainy season in Tokyo. Pack accordingly, it will be hot, humid and rainy. Have fun!!!

Yea....hot with rain showers.... Just like Orlando in the summer LOL. Those little rain ponchos come in handy! Will probably have more questions as we get closer. Glad this thread is here. happy day!

If you have any questions about TDR, ask away. There are loads of people here who can help you. You're gonna have fun here. TDS is just brilliant.

We are going to first week of June and are soooo excited! I was under the impression that June was rainy but fairly cool. Is that accurate?

Hey there Little Mermaid. It will be humid, rainy and warm. You will still love the resort though. Will this be your first time?

Yes! We are going for our honeymoon and are very excited :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter