New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

Congratulations!!! You will love the resort. Have a nice lunch by the canal at Ristorante Di Canaletto. Get a bottle of alcoholic beverage and relax!!! Beautiful!!!

I think we are planning on eating there twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. I'm a vegetarian and that seems like the best restaurant for me :)

I'm heading to the resort soon. I plan to update the blog with information on vegetarian friendly restaurants after that. Stay tuned. Hopefully, that will help you.

I'm heading to the resort soon. I plan to update the blog with information on vegetarian friendly restaurants after that. Stay tuned. Hopefully, that will help you.

Definitely looking forward to veg-friendly updates! Restaurants, counter service, kiosks, snacks.... Whatever you find, I'll be happy to hear about it. :) TIA!

Sure thing TipsyTraveler. Will update on the veg-friendly options soon.

For now, a new update to the blog has been posted. This one is special. A review of Club 33. I hope that you guys will enjoy this read.

http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/club-33/

Ooh, nice! Thanks for the Club 33 review. It looks so much nicer than the American Disneyland version to me! Not that the American Club 33 isn't nice, but it's very cramped and showing its age. The Tokyo version seems very spacious and much more well-kept.

Thanks Mousequake. Appreciate it. I really wanna visit the one in Anaheim. I'm a huge fan of Walt Disney and would love to see the original one that's designed by the man himself.

We are going to first week of June and are soooo excited! I was under the impression that June was rainy but fairly cool. Is that accurate?

We'll be there the first week of June as well! June 1-6 at DLH. I'll be the frazzled American mom with a 6 year old and a toddler. JK they're actually fairly well behaved.

Yes PLEASE do this! We're a pescatarian family. We eat seafood about once a week but much prefer good veggie options when available!

For any other vegetarians another Diser posted this link back a few weeks ago:
I was flipping through a website looking for Japanese recipes and found printable dietary restriction cards in both Japanese and English including a fill in the blank card. Thought I'd share in hopes that they might be helpful to someone planning a holiday in Japan.

http://justhungry.com/japan-dining-out-cards

Bon Appetit! :)

Hello folks.... 20 days until we leave! I am so excited I can barely breathe! learning Japanese phrases, saved tons on a hotel! Anyhow, our first day at TD will be Tuesday June 24. I wanted to purchase the E-tickets as I am afraid I won't be able to get them at the hotel for the dates I need I need because of park capacity etc...

The problem is the E-ticket site says I need A4 paper to print out the tickets .... This is a euro size paper and it is slightly larger than our American size of 8 1/2 by 11. I am afraid printing to out on a smaller paper will void the tickets ? Has anyone on the states used e-tickets and printed on their home printer in the states?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, I've purchased e-tickets in the states and printed on my home printer. But I had to buy some A4 paper first. ;)

I have not seen A4 paper as a choice before where I purchase printer paper, do you have a specific place where you purchase it? I so appreciate your kind support ;)

If you don't end up doing e-tickets, I don't think you would have any problems getting tickets. You have a couple weeks before Japanese schools get out and it gets really crowded. I don't know which hotel you are staying at but if it is a Disney hotel and you buy tickets there, you are guaranteed entrance no matter how crazy it is. Now if you are an AP holder and the parks are super crazy, that's a lot riskier! Have a good trip and make sure you buy a cheap fan when you get to Japan because it is so hot/humid already and it's not even full blown summer yet!

I am staying at a official resort hotel, (Hilton Tokyo Bay) and one of the benefits DOES say guaranteed admission to the parks so I may wait! Especially knowing that school is not out yet :) We will be at the Park Tues, Wed and Thurs too, to try to minimize the crowding. I signed on to double check my ressies at the Hilton on tuesday and found a 50% off sale for the "happy magic" rooms with daily breakfast. I rebooked my room and saved $70 per night and added a daily breakfast buffet! I was sooo doing the happy dance!!! Oh, Wifi? I was thinking of renting MIFI and cell phones for the trip ... I've seen some reviews, but anyone have any personal recommendations? I can hardly believe it's almost here and that my son is graduating high school (this is his grad gift).

Awesome deal on the hotel, congrats! And congrats to your son as well. A trip to Japan is a fantastic graduation gift :cool1:

Congrats on the getting a good deal on the hotel. As tinibee said, you shouldn`t have any problems getting tickets. Staying in the Hilton actually guarantees you park entry, so you will not have problems getting tickets. With regards to cellphones and MIFI, I rented a cellphone once when I visited Japan for a month a long time ago. It was pretty expensive. I would not recommend doing that if you`re not going to make lots of calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter