New BOG Dinner Menu

Do we know if Belle and the Beast will be appearing throughout dinner?

Belle has never appeared. If this restaurant was using her as a selling point for that meal change I think that there would have been at least a little bit of publicity, so I doubt she will be there.

I have a dinner reservation for next week, so i am anxious to see the new menu. I usually don't make a reservation unless i review the menu first, but these reservations are so hard to get!

Wow! I really thought it would be released today so that people would have time to cancel today if needed. Hopefully the people who go tomorrow will be pleasantly surprised.

I don't see why they would not have both Belle AND the Beast at BOG. Does anyone know the reason behind this?

We had sworn off of BOG after eating there once but made reservations for December as a result of the new menu. We have plenty of time to watch for reviews so figured we'd at least have an ADR in case it turns out to be a positive change.

Ugh. Not worth 2 dining credits. Most of that menu is not appealing in the least. And the dessert is seriously sad. :rolleyes:

Glad I booked lunch for our next trip. Don’t guess we will be back there for dinner (which is sad because we used to love dinner at BOG).

I'd guess because Belle already has a meet in MK?
Yeah, but they have CRT. And princesses show up at Askerhouse. It just seems like it would make sense to have Belle meet at the castle. I never really understood why she was never included. I am just wondering why (logistics, maybe)? That place makes a great profit already, so I guess they don't really need to add Belle.

The new menu is not for us. There is nothing my teens would enjoy. I have a Citricos booked for around the same time and I think we would enjoy that more. I am sure some will love it. My kids are just really basic eaters.

Yeah, but they have CRT. And princesses show up at Askerhouse. It just seems like it would make sense to have Belle meet at the castle. I never really understood why she was never included. I am just wondering why (logistics, maybe)? That place makes a great profit already, so I guess they don't really need to add Belle.

Honestly, I was always surprised the dinner didn't include some kind of short dance by Belle and Beast before and meet and greet, or something like that. Spacing issues, I suppose..

I'd guess because Belle already has a meet in MK?

A character can only be in one place at a time in the park so if Belle was at BOG, she could nto appear at her Enchanted Tales. LOgistically it woudl nto work, but I agree that M&G woudl have been awesome!

She does? Besides Enchanted Tales where only those involved get pictures?

ANyone there can have a picture, from what I remember. No autographs though.

I can’t find the new dinner menu on MDE. MDE is only showing the menus for Breakfast and Lunch. Am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter