• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New C-pap user going on the Wonder

Will second the posts about purchasing water at the little grocery spots in DVC resorts. I've done it many times over the past decade.

Also, when flying with one, I have never contacted the airline in advance and have never had it questioned. I've also traveled internationally with it without any issues. We went on a AMA Waterways River Cruise on the Rhine river and the cruise line gave us the water, no charge (but then they charged enough for the cruise :-) ).

Also, in a pinch, you can use tap water if distilled is not available. I've read that you don't want the humidifier tank to dry out so you don't get any residue build up. When I have done this, I've emptied out the tank daily and wiped it dry.

Hope this helps.

Hi, johnsbelt.

I agree.

I usually pack mine in my medical backpack that fits on the back of my wheelchair and carry it onboard.

I usually don't use water, but good advice.

Will second the posts about purchasing water at the little grocery spots in DVC resorts. I've done it many times over the past decade.

Also, when flying with one, I have never contacted the airline in advance and have never had it questioned. I've also traveled internationally with it without any issues. We went on a AMA Waterways River Cruise on the Rhine river and the cruise line gave us the water, no charge (but then they charged enough for the cruise :-) ).

Also, in a pinch, you can use tap water if distilled is not available. I've read that you don't want the humidifier tank to dry out so you don't get any residue build up. When I have done this, I've emptied out the tank daily and wiped it dry.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter