New Canada band!

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
New story out today that Blueberry Grass Band will be playing this summer at Epcot’s Canada Pavillion. Says they are experienced group out of Quebec. I cannot find any video footage for Blueberry Grass Band. Does anyone know what other name this band played under? I so want to see video of past performance so I can look forward to seeing them live and be a little familiar with their music. Thanks!

Oh please let this be something that doesn't stink on ice lol. I would be completely thrilled if it were a band that plays Canadian Rock :)

You are correct. I looked on Youtube and googled and can't find anything about this band. Yet the writeup makes it sound like they've been around for quite awhile. If that is true, surprised they don't have a website or something. Unless they normally go by some other name?

You are correct. I looked on Youtube and googled and can't find anything about this band. Yet the writeup makes it sound like they've been around for quite awhile. If that is true, surprised they don't have a website or something. Unless they normally go by some other name?
That’s what I was thinking. I remember at HS there was a great a capella group that would sing before the Beauty and the Beast stage shows. Outside of WDW, they used a different name.

Ok.... insidethemagic.net has a more detailed article about the band and yes, there are definitely some similarities to the band posting you found kuhltiffany! They even mention the same town. Again, good detective work! This article also mentions them previously being on Jay Leno show as well as Britain’s got Talent show. Somewhere there must be a recording. I’m dying to listen to them!!! Not sure if they went by a different name.

Last edited:
Is one of the men pictured Sebastien Savard? He was on Britains Got Talent. Still digging but that might help someone else!

Ok.... insidethemagic.net has a more detailed article about the band and yes, there are definitely some similarities to the band posting you found kuhltiffany! They even mention the same town. Again, good detective work! This article also mentions them previously being on Jay Leno show as well as Britain’s got Talent show. Somewhere there must be a recording. I’m dying to listen to them!!! Not sure if they went by a different name.
Ok.... definitely some discrepancies though as well. The female singer that the posting you found names has her own Facebook page, but she mentions many dates this summer where her and her band are playing, and the are definitely not at WDW. Maybe it’s some weird coincidence. I’m leaning toward the band having had a possible different name in the past. Ugh.... I may not get to hear them before they take the stage in Epcot later this month. I sooooo want to listen to them!

Is one of the men pictured Sebastien Savard? He was on Britains Got Talent. Still digging but that might help someone else!
I just looked up Sébastien Savard and I DO think he strongly resembles the man in WDWs photo holding a violin!
I think we are getting warmer! I do not see any names of bands that he was a part of though. So, still stuck. Maybe someone else here had more info on him or has seen him play with a grass type band.

I just looked up Sébastien Savard and I DO think he strongly resembles the man in WDWs photo holding a violin!
I think we are getting warmer! I do not see any names of bands that he was a part of though. So, still stuck. Maybe someone else here had more info on him or has seen him play with a grass type band.

His FB page had him with a band in 2015 called On The Porch but I don't think that's them!

Last post LOL this was under Sebastiens facebook page details:

Band Members
-A été membre du Cirque Du Soleil de 2002 à 2014. (violon, guitare, erhu, voix)

-Cowboy de Québecissime (violon, mandoline, harmonica, banjo)

-Luc Boulianne Country Band (violon)

-Caro Laurendeau (band leader, violon, mandoline)

-musique Bluegrass On The Porch (violoniste)

-Mario Pelchat (2001, 2002) violon, guitare, saxophone, harmonica, percussions

-Céline Dion à la Bolduc de québecissime depuis 1996 (violon, saxophone, mandoline, harmonica, guitare)

Maybe it's one of these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter