New Canada band!

We will only be in WDW for a weekend this summer. Will the band in Canada likely be “off” on either Saturday or Sunday? We were not planning on going into Epcot, but will change one day of FPs to Epcot if it’s very likely that the band will be there.

Thank you.

We will only be in WDW for a weekend this summer. Will the band in Canada likely be “off” on either Saturday or Sunday? We were not planning on going into Epcot, but will change one day of FPs to Epcot if it’s very likely that the band will be there.

Thank you.
I can’t wait to find out! A truly great blue grass type band—— add in a little French——I’m sold! I am very much looking forward to hearing them this summer.

I have something to admit...

When I read the title of this thread, I thought 'New Canada band' referred to some new Canada themed magic band. And I got really excited for a moment :rotfl2:
I'm here because of the very same thing! However I am happy to learn more about this band.

I am a blueberry myself (i Pick up blueberry for money Wien i was young In my little village In Lac St-Jean - i had to take a bus ride of 45 minutes In each way to Go and from highschool)

We name the Lac St-Jean (St-John Lake) la mer intérieure (the In side sea)

I'd be happy for a cover band that played some Rush, and maybe some Helix.

1 more day and then we shall be able to see what what other patrons and/or Disney news outlets post. Hopefully some video!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter