• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Castaway Club gift bag?

CO Lacrosse Mom

Earning My Ears
I saw a photo over the weekend of a nylon backpack. Can anyone confirm if the Fantasy was gifting this bag last week? We leave on June 3, and I am hoping not to receive a burlap tote bag again.

IMG_0066.PNG I've just found this on instagram and yes they were on the Wonder.
Obviously it's not my picture
I'm gutted. I hate the sling backpacks and have two already. I'd hoped for last years rucksack. We're on the Northern Europe in 3 weeks and I'm guessing this is what we'll get

I saw a photo over the weekend of a nylon backpack. Can anyone confirm if the Fantasy was gifting this bag last week? We leave on June 3, and I am hoping not to receive a burlap tote bag again.
We recieved the tote on the dream in march.

Last edited:
View attachment 236151 I've just found this on instagram and yes they were on the Wonder.
I'm gutted. I hate the sling backpacks and have two already. I'd hoped for last years rucksack. We're on the Northern Europe in 3 weeks and I'm guessing this is what we'll get
In the past, the sling bags were given on the Alaska (Wonder) cruises. The European cruises received a back pack. That's what we got last year on the TA
2016 bag platinum cup P1080943 Fuse 1500.jpg

View attachment 236151 I've just found this on instagram and yes they were on the Wonder.
Ugh! I'll take the canvas/burlap tote again if that's what they're going to start handing out! How can you put anything in there, especially for a family of 4 or 5? I'll be sure to include my last tote since it could hold all our towels. #notimpressed

I hope so!! I was thinking that maybe the luggage tags pictured had replaced them. Hmmm.... maybe those who were sailing weren't gold.
Oh, I didn't catch that those were luggage tags. I hope they're not the Gold gift now. Pretty tacky, IMO.

Oh, I didn't catch that those were luggage tags. I hope they're not the Gold gift now. Pretty tacky, IMO.
You and me both! Our last couple cruises as gold we received the photo album. But in this digital age, we didn't use either of them. And I adore my coffee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter