New Castaway Club gifts

All I know is that God willing, I WILL be Platinum someday! Can't get enough of that Disney Cruisin' (but I have to put 2 kids through college first, starting next year!)!

Yes Scarlett.... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

my favorite gift was the beach towels we got way back in 2005. We still use them, and I smile every time I pull them out for the summer.

I can't remember what we got this past April. In fact, I'm not sure we even got gifts. Refresh my memory - we were on the Magic.

We loved the beach towels too! Most of ours are wearing thin and now I feel like putting them away, lol :)

We loved the beach towels too! Most of ours are wearing thin and now I feel like putting them away, lol :)

I know what you mean! I finally did put mine away and only bring it out for the summer.;)

Susan:wizard:

We will definately miss going to the Castaway Club On-Board Reception on our next cruise. We have been to three of them and enjoyed them very much. We will be on our 5Th cruise in November, 2010 and we can't wait to go. Things will be better for us as Castaway Club members after that cruise. I love the OBC.

I will miss the opportunity to hang out w/ other people who love DCL as much.

The thing I will miss most:

Mickey Rice Krispie Treats :mickeybar

I looked through this whole thread for the upper tier gifts. Has anyone posted a picture of those yet???

We'll just have to make friends with some Golds and Platinums and hope they'll sneak us some in their cool CC tote bags!! I'll promise to pay it back when I'm Gold! (unless they take it away before I get there!)

Has anybody posted the Gold and Platinum CC gifts. We're looking forward to our 9th cruise on this February and 10 this summer. It looks like our first Platinum cruise will be our Alaska cruise the summer of 2011. We had planned to make our 11th this summer but with the economy it is making the budget a lot tighter for the kid's camp tuition! Let's see some pics!:banana:

If our family has two rooms does each room get a gift or just one per family?

If each room has a castaway club member, each room will get one gift. (The level of the gift will be the highest level in the room.)

You aren't missing out on Rice Krispie treats. As reported here, they are part of the stateroom gift. They are just shaped like a flip flop instead of Mickey.

I looked through this whole thread for the upper tier gifts. Has anyone posted a picture of those yet???

You can order them from room service.

We have not had reports of the gold or platinum gifts yet.

my favorite gift was the beach towels we got way back in 2005. We still use them, and I smile every time I pull them out for the summer.

:thumbsup2 mine, too! We still use our ALL the time!

im going as a gold member on the 25th of this month, is there a way that i can post the gifts on the ship using the internet cafe, i will be happy to if someone tells me how :cool1:

Back to the question of two rooms on a ressie with a CC member in each....does the CC member have to be lead name or it doesn't matter?
I wonder because our friends have two cabins booked on the Wonder in January.. The whole family are CC member. The parents and 2 kids are in one cabin and the nanny and 3rd child are in the other cabin. The nanny is not a CC member but the 3rd child is a CC member (she is only 4 but has gone 2x before). So they would get the CC gift? If not I would recommend to them to put one parent in each cabin.

MJ

Back to the question of two rooms on a ressie with a CC member in each....does the CC member have to be lead name or it doesn't matter?
I wonder because our friends have two cabins booked on the Wonder in January.. The whole family are CC member. The parents and 2 kids are in one cabin and the nanny and 3rd child are in the other cabin. The nanny is not a CC member but the 3rd child is a CC member (she is only 4 but has gone 2x before). So they would get the CC gift? If not I would recommend to them to put one parent in each cabin.

MJ

The CC member does not have to be the lead name on the reservation. My eldest DD and I are gold and DH and the two youngest DDs are Silver. When booking 2 cabins for our 2011 Alaska cruise, the CM had me move my eldest DD (13) into the cabin with DH so that both cabins could get the Gold level OBC.

No charge from room service...just a small tip to the person delivering...

There is a charge for soda, however. We just go up to deck 9 and get it ourselves.

As for CC member gifts -- we had two staterooms booked and our aunt was in one, who has never sailed before. But because her reservation was linked to ours, we were told she would also get a CC gift as she was sailing with us

There is a charge for soda, however. We just go up to deck 9 and get it ourselves.

As for CC member gifts -- we had two staterooms booked and our aunt was in one, who has never sailed before. But because her reservation was linked to ours, we were told she would also get a CC gift as she was sailing with us

If your aunt is the only person sailing in the 2nd cabin she will not get a CC gift in her cabin. There has to be a CC member actually booked in the cabin for that cabin to receive a gift.
We've sailed with other people who were not CC members and they did not receive a gift even tho our ressies were linked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter