New Castaway Club Gifts?

I am sure you will. Once you have finished your first voyage, you receive the gift - doesn't matter if it is a back to back.

We turned gold in the middle of a back to back to back and got our gold gifts once we turned gold!
You will also receive silver lanyards when you check in for your second cruise!
Have FUN!!!!!!!

:thanks: ... looking forward to it! ... until I read about gold ... now how many B2B2B cruises would I have to do to get to gold level ... :rotfl:

Fºoºz;44237346 said:
Thanks dizzneeat for the photos ...

I'm wondering if we will get this perk on our 2nd of our B2B cruises aboard the Fantasy as this will be our first time with DCL ...

As a PP said, yes, you should get your lanyards and gifts for your second cruise. I will warn you that it might not be automatic. We sailed with friends b2b last year. We've sailed often so knew what they should get. It was their first and second cruises. When we checked in for the second cruise, I asked the agent about our friends lanyards. They said they would have to "investigate" to see if they were eligible. (Keep in mind that they only had b2b cruisers there to check in and our friends had their KTTW card to show them.) Anyway, it wasn't until the third day (and two trips to Guest Services) that their gift and lanyards showed up in their cabin.

Hopefully things will go smoothly for you. But wanted to give you a heads up that their might be a hiccup doing your 1st and 2nd cruises b2b.

I can confirm that it is the backpack and the snacks and keychain for silver. This is what we got for our june 2nd magic cruise! We got the landyard at checkin.

Fºoºz;44244492 said:
:thanks: ... looking forward to it! ... until I read about gold ... now how many B2B2B cruises would I have to do to get to gold level ... :rotfl:

Once you complete your 5th cruise, you're gold. You will get gold level perks on your 6th cruise.

Once you complete your 10th cruise, you're platinum & receive platinum perks on your 11th cruise.

Ok for a newbie can someone explain how the gifts and what the levels are? Thanks

Currently, there are three levels of Castaway Club:
Silver - After completing your first sailing
Gold - After completing your fifth sailing
Platinum - After completing your tenth sailing

The basic gift that is left in the room are the same for all levels; and right now it is a blue backpack with a couple snacks and a keychain inside. The gift is one per stateroom with a castaway club member sailing. Gold and platinum get some other small gifts. All Castaway Club members also get a lanyard when they check in. It will be different based on your castaway club level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter