New Celebrations Online Sweepstakes - Has anybody won??

When I made our ressie for 4 plus 3 in Feb I told CM that my birthday was one of the days that we would be at the park. Since I purchased the 4 plus 3deal she said that I would get a $70.00 gift card to use on anything and that I had up to a year to use it. Not too bad:thumbsup2

The other option is a fastpass for your group (there's a limit on the number of people but I dont' know the # for sure). It's not unlimited but it's not a single ride either. Depending on the time of year that might be just as valuable as $$!

I clicked the link above. Two things: it asked for a "balloon code"; where do I get that? And it asked for my birthday but wouldn't let me enter a day, just month and year. What's up with that?

We won the pin a few weeks ago but it hasn't arrived yet. Has anyone received theirs yet ? Is there a picture so we can see what it looks like ?

We won the pin a few weeks ago but it hasn't arrived yet. Has anyone received theirs yet ? Is there a picture so we can see what it looks like ?

There is a small "picture" of it on the contest page right below the space for the email address.:)

I just won a pin!!! :cool1: :cool1: I'm excited but I know that my 5 year old daughter will be upset in the morning when I tell her because she likes to pop the balloons so every day she pops the balloons under DH's name and under my name and she never gets the 3 hats. She forgot to do it today so I just logged in really quickly and popped them and DH won!! We never win anything so this is very exciting for me. Has anyone else won recently?

I've been playing almost every day for around a month, and tonight I finally won a pin! :yay: I'm very excited. I never win anything.

Thanks for the information, fellow DISers. I never would've known about the website without this thread.

I just won the pin this morning.
I've been doing it everyday since it started so if it can happen to me, it could happen to you.

Don't give up!

I've been trying every day since it started with no luck. I get an error every day before I play so maybe that has something to do with it. It lets me pop the balloons tho' and tells me I am not a winner when I am done so I guess it's working right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter