New Character Meal Ideas

Jbuch01

Earning My Ears
Personally, I don't need Mickey at every character meal I go to. 5 out of the 10 locations offered have Mickey. How about Disney creates new character meals with a variety of characters.

Reply to this thread if you would like any of these options or if you have any other character meal ideas.

One that would please everyone is a Pixar themed meal.
It would include Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Sully, Mr and Mrs Incredible.

Another great idea that has something for everyone is a meal centered around Peter Pan. It would have Peter, Wendy, Captain Hook, tinker Bell, other faries, and possibly even Jack Sparrow because he's a pirate.

A great film that has almost nothing in the parks is the Jungle Book. A meal in AK with Mowgli, Shanti, Baloo, King Louie, Bagheera, and Shere Khan would be great.

Another meal guaranteed to become popular would be a Frozen meal. Heck, put it outside blizzard beach as it would be cool to have a character meal outside a water park. It will have Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and be the only place to see Sven and Hans.

Another idea is a Random Meal at Hollywood Studios, hosted by the Genie. The Genie will poof up different characters every visit. At least one princess will always be included. As well as maybe one Fab 5 member BESIDES Mickey. Plus 3-4 other random characters to change every visit making a new experience each time.

Reply if you like these ideas or have any other ideas.

There used to be a character meal in the soundstage that has now become the location for the Disney Junior Live! show, that had many characters. I have photos of Jasmine and Aladdin, Meeko, and the Genie. These were at least 16 years ago. Id love to see the Star Wars character meals go beyond Star Wars weekends.

There used to be a character meal in the soundstage that has now become the location for the Disney Junior Live! show, that had many characters. I have photos of Jasmine and Aladdin, Meeko, and the Genie. These were at least 16 years ago. Id love to see the Star Wars character meals go beyond Star Wars weekends.

I remember this meal. It was themed to hits from the 90s including Pocahontas, The Lion King, Aladdin, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I remember meeting Genie, Rafiki, Pocahontas, Meeko, and Esmerelda there, but then again this was in 1997 or so, so I might not be remembering correctly.

My daughters would love a Tinkerbell meal.

I would love a Villain meal.

How about a Villains meal??? Judging by the number of people who wanted to attend the Villains nights at HS, they're certainly popular. That could be so much fun!

Villains meal
Pixar meal
Frozen meal All great ideas and I would book in a heart beat! Frozen meal would make the most money and be able to charge 2 dining credits I would think. And take the heat off the a&e fp. I personally do character meals everyday while in Disney so it wouldn't matter what it was i would do it. I don't like having akershus and CRT. I think they need to do only one meal with standard princesses. Time to do away with Same character at multiple meals. Will make Disney more money that way also.

I think a Toy Story/Incredibles meal would be great. Mr and mrs Incredible with woody, buzz, and Jesse would be very popular and appeal to a good age range and both boys and girls.

I would love a Star Wars character meal - I know there is one during SWW, but I'd love if it was a permanent thing. My boys LOVE Star Wars.

The Villains meal would be really cool, too.

They tried a villains meal at 1900 Park Faire I believe and were inundated with complaints from parents about their scared kids. Not sure why they would bring their kids to a Villains meal and not know what to expect, but I don't think they will bring it back.

I would LOVE a Toy Story meal, would go every trip.

They tried a villains meal at 1900 Park Faire I believe and were inundated with complaints from parents about their scared kids. Not sure why they would bring their kids to a Villains meal and not know what to expect, but I don't think they will bring it back.

I would LOVE a Toy Story meal, would go every trip.

Frustrating. If you take your child to a villains meal, don't you kind of have an idea how they will react? And if not, and they are scared, is it something to complain about? They are villains....:rolleyes:
I showed my son (3 in a few weeks) a pic of Captn Hook, asked him if he wanted to get his picture taken with him. "I don't think so" :lmao: So Pirates and Pals is out! :thumbsup2

A regular star wars meal!
Would also love it if Belle and the Beast were at BOG.
Love the Buzz, Jessie and Woody idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter