• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Chase Disney Cardholder Hotel Promo

did you receive the email or did they honor the promo for you just by asking?
They honored the promo for me just by asking. I called up and said, "I heard you have a promo for Disney Chase Visa cardholders, does it apply to my dates?" She said she'd check and it did!

I called last night regarding a reservation we had in October. Not only are we paying much less, but were able to upgrade the room... A TWOFER! So excited! Thanks again, Disney Visa!

They honored the promo for me just by asking. I called up and said, "I heard you have a promo for Disney Chase Visa cardholders, does it apply to my dates?" She said she'd check and it did!

But you still paid with your Chase Visa card, right?

I just called Disney. They gave me the rates and when I asked if it would be better to wait for the AP promo they gave it to me! I got the same deal on a standard room at the grand but also got fp's and a $20 dining credit. Note: the Disney visa rates are better for all room classes above standard.

Thanks @gpjacobs! I did not get that offer email (I got a different offer today that was 15% off at DH and only valid for the month of Sept). I called and asked about the Disney Visa offer and they honored it. It helped that I booked with my Disney Visa so we had that Visa package already setup.

Just for clarity, we booked back in April. In order to honor the discount, the current reservation had to be cancelled and rebooked with the payments already made being moved to the new reservation. I made payments with my Disney card however my friend (who paid about half), used her regular card.

Just wondering how it works when your dates include weekdays thru a weekend. We are Tuesday October 15 thru Sunday 20. Can part of our package at GC be discounted?

I don't recall the promo running from October to December. That seems much longer than usual ... or am I crazy? Either way, it's a great offer!
It usually runs to the Thurs before the weekend most schools get out, so it does appear to normal. I've seen this for the last 3 years. In a week, it will open to AP holders also.

Just wondering how it works when your dates include weekdays thru a weekend. We are Tuesday October 15 thru Sunday 20. Can part of our package at GC be discounted?
GCH is sold out for the Friday, Sat and Sunday nights of that weekend, as that is when we are going. I got a room a few months ago, but availability is terrible due to a produce convention. So if they have to cancel and re-book, they may not be able to re-book. Please post back if you are able to get the discount for those dates.

Weird, I didn’t get the email either! But since we’re using get away today we’d have to wait until the deal goes public anyways to get it.

GCH is sold out for the Friday, Sat and Sunday nights of that weekend, as that is when we are going. I got a room a few months ago, but availability is terrible due to a produce convention. So if they have to cancel and re-book, they may not be able to re-book. Please post back if you are able to get the discount for those dates.

Must be good money in produce.

Just an update, these went live to the public this morning. I booked another room for DLH (premium downtown Disney view) for ~$500 before tax. My previous room was a standard room for $475 before tax. I think standard rooms under this offer had dropped to about $408 before tax.

I probably should have saved money since I'm not in my room very often... but I couldn't help myself. I figure this should both get me Adventure Tower and a high floor (to see over the trees and DTD). I'm curious if you can see any of the park in the distance from these rooms....

(I was too lazy to call in this morning at ~7:45am so I just booked another room for my same dates and I'll call after work tonight and cancel my original. I don't think there is anyway you can get the new rate online without a new booking and I don't think online chat can do it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter