New Chef at Flying Fish?

Peter Pirate

Its not the end of civilization...But you can see
Awhile back it was reported that Chef Robert Curry was departing and in fact this has happened...Does anyone know who his replacement is? Chef Robert was an able replacement for Chef John (now at CG) but I'm not sure how much turmoil a restaurant can take and continue on with its innovative ways and quality. I know of many staff departures from FF over the past couple of years and especially lately and it disturbs me.

I'd hate to see a perennial favorite lose more of its luster...We already book CG and Artist Point over FF now and I never thought that would happen...
pirate:

I agree with you about concerns for the instability of the Flying Fish. It is not easy for a restaurant to go through such major changes. When is the change supposed to occur?

When is the change supposed to occur?
I think it already has. I read an interview with Chef Robert and he was talking about how happy he was to "be there" at his new restaurant as opposed to being happy to be coming...

Oh, and eeyore, FF has always been better than Shula's with its variety as opposed to Shula's one trick pony offerings!
:eek: :) :) :wave:

pirate:

Where did Robert Curry go?

Thanks, catnik.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter