New CityWalk Venues?

chris mcfly

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have any factual information regarding possible new CityWalk clubs/resturants?

I have heard several things, which i cannot discern between rumor and fact (e.g. Pastamore expanding to a second floor, the groove inheriting the empty space to the left of it, a comedy club opening across the street from Bob Marley's, and a dance club opening in the empty space next to DAPY and above Quiet Flight.) With the installation of the new escalator, I'm hoping they will add some more venues to the promenade (especially club-clubs like the groove)

That would be nice...I would like to see a teen club there...for the kids to go too in the evenings.

Does anyone know when the new Escalators are going to be finished? Last time I was there, it was just in ground breaking and that was about 2 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter