New Code info....

geetey

Queen of the Smilies
I called today to tie my reservation with another friend traveling at the same time (who did get to use a pin code for an awesome discount at POP). After the very nice CM tied our ressies together, I asked her if she could check to see if I also had a pin code attached to my name.

She told me.... are you ready for this? ..... the system will AUTOMATICALLY find the best rate for us and apply it. :rotfl: If there are any discounts available, the computer will find it for us! :rotfl2: No need to ask about discounts or codes or pins. :rotfl:

She was really nice. And maybe just a tad naive about discounts. :earboy2: :rotfl:

BTW, I don't have a pin code. :rolleyes:

you should see if you can use your friend's pin rate.
As long as they are staying in one of the rooms, they can use the pin for up to 3 rooms. We did this in November, and my father was able to use my pin rate for his room as well... they were still able to separate the reservations so that he paid his separately.

Unfortunately we check in before them by 2 days. If she is able to get a preferred room (not available at this time) then we are going to do just that. :) Typically I don't care where we are, but I have a medical condition that would benefit from me being as close to the main building as possible.

geetey said:
I called today to tie my reservation with another friend traveling at the same time (who did get to use a pin code for an awesome discount at POP). After the very nice CM tied our ressies together, I asked her if she could check to see if I also had a pin code attached to my name.

She told me.... are you ready for this? ..... the system will AUTOMATICALLY find the best rate for us and apply it. :rotfl: If there are any discounts available, the computer will find it for us! :rotfl2: No need to ask about discounts or codes or pins. :rotfl:

She was really nice. And maybe just a tad naive about discounts. :earboy2: :rotfl:

BTW, I don't have a pin code. :rolleyes:

I wish it would automatically find the lowest rate :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter